Champions League | Gameweek 6 | 12/13 Dec '23

Taking Gordon off and not Almiron was weird too.

Yeah I was actually going to write about 15 minutes ago that I don't know why they took Gordon off, especially if they were going to move that Livramento over to the right when they took trippier off because they had no pace to go down the left and side unless it was someone like Joelinton picking the ball up and cutting inside, but they had no real options on that side apart from doing that

Burn offers nothing going forward going forward as a left back, so they should've left Gordon infront of him.

Bit of a weird tactical move I thought and made them even more predictable

Does that mean England's chances of 5 CL places is at risk
I was told earlier 5th place is entirely dependent on this seasons performances so it certainly won't help.

However,the europa league and conference league performances are also included and we've got most of the English sides through as winners and quite a fee look likely to go deep. That alone will probably get that 5th spot even if us and arsenal have a disaster.

I don't see the point going into Europa League after the highs of the CL group stage tbh.
They might have won that. They’re weren’t winning the CL this season. Also, they likely won’t finish top 4 so they won’t be in it next season either. Winning EL gets them back in and, in all likelihood, would have given England 5 teams next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.