Charlie Adam/Scott Parker anyone?

MCFC-alan88 said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
No to Adam but a big yes to Parker.

Would offer us a bigger driving force instead of Barry. Sometimes we are too slow getting through midfield and Parker would solve this imo

Milner.

Unfortunately Milner is used sparingly and out wide too often by Mancini and i don't think this will change unfortunately because i really rate Milner as a central midfielder

BibbyBlue85 said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
No to Adam but a big yes to Parker.

Would offer us a bigger driving force instead of Barry. Sometimes we are too slow getting through midfield and Parker would solve this imo

Milner.

Unfortunately Milner is used sparingly and out wide too often by Mancini and i don't think this will change unfortunately because i really rate Milner as a central midfielder

Mancini is using Milner as an industrious midfielder, filling in whenever needed. But I believe if Milner does break into the first team, he would be used centrally.

And Milner > Adam/Parker anytime.

Young said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
MCFC-alan88 said:

Mancini is using Milner as an industrious midfielder, filling in whenever needed. But I believe if Milner does break into the first team, he would be used centrally.

And Milner > Adam/Parker anytime.

I agree that Milner is better than both Adam and Parker and want Milner to force his way in to the starting 11 centrally. I was going off Mancini's previous record of how he has used Milner for the majority of the season

I agree that Adam is over rated... i preferred the look of Vaughan (who is on a free i think) in that midfield - he looked a tidy little player and seemed to do all the bits Adam was incapable of, consistancy, leg work and tackling.

Parker is alright but might be expensive in wages etc just for cover, he needs to play every week and will want to at his age esp after what happened at Chelsea, also it was very easy to look good in that Wet Sham of a team. He isnt that much better than what we have and i would rather us bring in quality than just a body incase of injuries...

The Fat el Hombre said:
If we're signing gary cahill we might as well fill the squad with average no marks.

Cahill will be one of those players that, should we sign him, everyone will more than likely be denying comments like this were ever made. Good player in a poor/average side, could really shine with us under Mancini and co. Sounds like the price is right too, if the Nedum and Boyata stories included are true.

Adam would be a definite no were it up to me. Parker would be a no too, although less enthusiastically. Parker's a very good player, but a step down IMO from what we should be looking at this summer.

SalfordCityBlue said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
If we're signing gary cahill we might as well fill the squad with average no marks.

Cahill will be one of those players that, should we sign him, everyone will more than likely be denying comments like this were ever made. Good player in a poor/average side, could really shine with us under Mancini and co. Sounds like the price is right too, if the Nedum and Boyata stories included are true.

Adam would be a definite no were it up to me. Parker would be a no too, although less enthusiastically. Parker's a very good player, but a step down IMO from what we should be looking at this summer.

Adam, Cahill & Parker are players that remind me very much of SWP. Look fantastic at very average clubs but the moment you move thm onto somewhere bigger they're completely out of their depth. I.E SWP from us to Chelsea under Pearce (for those that didn't understand)

nevilletogoater-in said:
SalfordCityBlue said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

Adam, Cahill & Parker are players that remind me very much of SWP. Look fantastic at very average clubs but the moment you move thm onto somewhere bigger they're completely out of their depth. I.E SWP from us to Chelsea under Pearce (for those that didn't understand)

But swp was a great talent and just lost his confidence at Chelsea as he played hardly any games. He wasnt prepared mentally to be a normal fish in the big pond, and he shit his pants.

Parker played how many times for Chelsea?

Adam hasn't played at a big club. Don't say Rangers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.