Ched Evans - serious injury

I have no dog in this fight whatsoever but surely Court of Appeal judges who have seen and read the actual plethora of evidence might just have more insight than your ‘sniff test’
Are City guilty of the 100-plus PL charges, say, on the same basis?
I've used that 'sniff test' and it couldn't tell the difference between a chicken balti 'n a meat 'n potato pie!

Don’t give up your day job. Having legal opinions clearly isn’t for you.

It’s a statement of fact that he isn’t a rapist. Nobody can argue with that. Doesn’t mean you can’t have a very low opinion of him though and struggle to find much sympathy for him here.

He might have behaved like a twat but his conviction was overturned so he’s not a rapist. He doesn’t deserve an injury like the one he apparently has.
Evans was innocent. I took the time to read all the court documents during his campaign/appeal. He was totally set up and the appeal court judge threw it all out.

Evans was innocent. I took the time to read all the court documents during his campaign/appeal. He was totally set up and the appeal court judge threw it all out.
I fully agree.
He admitted his behaviour was bad that night (cheating on his girlfriend and taking part in a gang bang) but it’s clear it was consensual. Plenty of others have done things that they are embarrassed about later but it doesn’t make them a criminal or deserving of bad luck in later life.

Since you read all the court documents, you’ll know that the third appeal panel quashed the original verdict after the first two appeals failed.

It was just lucky for the sake of justice I guess that his expensive replacement legal team managed to eventually find some witnesses who could successfully discredit the woman. Even luckier that the large reward they put up for such witnesses managed to jog their memories sufficiently.

Since you read all the court documents, you’ll know that the third appeal panel quashed the original verdict after the first two appeals failed.

It was just lucky for the sake of justice I guess that his expensive replacement legal team managed to eventually find some witnesses who could successfully discredit the woman. Even luckier that the large reward they put up for such witnesses managed to jog their memories sufficiently.
You're wrong mate. This was a definite miscarriage of justice. The case was a total fuck up from start to finish. You need to read up on all the facts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.