Ched Evans - serious injury

The report on the BBC with a statement from PNE seems to indicate it’s connected with his neck and spine and they are hopeful it will not stop him returning.
I have been very wary of heading the ball a lot since I was training for my coaching badges many years ago (for Junior football) and we had a session part devoted to heading and two of the guys suffered so badly with headaches, one immediately and the other one the next day. Sounds simple/silly but I just had a bad feeling about it.

And before you say but those heavy leather footballs will do that EB they had already been phased out thank you very much!!!

The ex City academy player, currently at Preston, has suffered a potentially catastrophic spinal injury and has had to undergo surgery that is touch and go if it turns out to be life changing
Two massively damaged vertebrae in his upper spine/neck, according to an ex City contemporary. Surgeons said it was an injury they only normally see in rugby forwards
Preston’s official statement said they hoped to see him playing again but by all accounts it’s potentially far more serious than that

Oh no what a shame, such a lovely bloke.
That whole thing was a set up from the start. Not just Evans of our ex academy lads involved. Even at such a grubby low rent level, it does hapoen. Women can be predatory chancers too.
Look at our certain left back. The footage and messages widely circulated suggests there is a certain type who see any footballer as a passport to riches

Yeah that doesn't pass this sniff test on this one imo.
I have no dog in this fight whatsoever but surely Court of Appeal judges who have seen and read the actual plethora of evidence might just have more insight than your ‘sniff test’
Are City guilty of the 100-plus PL charges, say, on the same basis?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.