Chelsea 2017/2018

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by Vialli98, 30 May 2017.

1. Machiavelli

Machiavelli

Gilluminati Slayer
    Everyone says the fixture pile-up is far from ideal. But only Conte has used the word conspiracy when referring to the fixtures. The previous manager also spoke of a conspiracy in general against the club when he was manager there.

2. prestonibbo_mcfc

prestonibbo_mcfc

I didn't say that. I said that they are the ones that always seem to come over as being hard done to. ie sulking.
    Pep had obviously mentioned it, but usually qualifies it with, it's the same for everyone. It doesn't come
    across a whinging. If you think that's me with blue tinted specs, then fair enough.

3. Vialli98

Vialli98

To be honest, it does across a bit like that, but at the same time, you may think it's me with blue tinted specs, when I defend Conte on this :)

4. Vialli98

Vialli98

5. Manchester_lalala

Manchester_lalala

I can believe that, class player. I’d imagine he’d like the join city.

6. Vialli98

Vialli98

I'd imagine most players would play Guardiola, if given the opportunity, but once players end up at Chelsea, United, City etc, they rarely have any desire to go and join a PL rival. I'm pretty certain Christensen has no desire to leave Chelsea for City.

7. Vialli98

Vialli98

I thought we would second in this group when the group draw was made, but behind Atletico. Finishing above them, and still finishing second is a failure IMO. That 3-0 defeat in Rome was a disaster and essentially what cost us top spot, as we finished level on points but they end up top based on head to head. Our only options now are Baarcelona, PSG or Besiktas, since every group was topped by an English team.

8. Blue Hefner

Blue Hefner

I'd fancy you to knock out PSG and Besiktas. Barcelona game could go either way

9. Vialli98

Vialli98

I really don't fancy our chances against PSG. We obviously have a chance again at anyone in Europe, but PSG aeem to far ahead odnua. Ironically, it's Barcelona on would fancy our chances against. Finishing 2nd knowing the pool of teams we could face is so limited is criminal imo. Those chances at the end against Atletico were sitters.

10. KCblue

KCblue

Plan on Barca or PSG. Besiktas is being saved for Real Madrid.