Chelsea (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

btw will ever a decent PL side miss a pen against us?

xG from pens is around 0.8 so on large sample about 80 is scored from 100 on average. some saved, some hit the post, some miss the target etc. (some scored from rebound but thats calculated as a miss for the pen of course)

we missed a fair number of pens in last 3 years for sure, some crucial ones too.

pens against us lot closer to 100% conversion rate in PL, at least thats how it feels to me.

Back four all poor today. But they played against total pace. Sterling was nuisance all game. On the whole great game both teams played well but made mistakes. Chelsea will come good. However we need need little more back up in midfield
We started the season so well defensively. Not been as good recently.

btw will ever a decent PL side miss a pen against us?

xG from pens is around 0.8 so on large sample about 80 is scored from 100 on average. some saved, some hit the post, some miss the target etc. (some scored from rebound but thats calculated as a miss for the pen of course)

we missed a fair number of pens in last 3 years for sure, some crucial ones too.

pens against us lot closer to 100% conversion rate in PL, at least thats how it feels to me.
I can’t recall the last one saved. Seville missed one in Super Cup.

Game was way to open from the 1st minute I'd say it will give Pep nightmares, poor at the back will need to get the finger out against the scousers

He will be sold before he gets to that stage surely, Christ we are on a bit of a low ebb tonight after that result and you throw Tony fucking Vaughan into the mix now hahaha
He’s had an off game. It happens. He’s just about human.

Maybe Pochettino had told his players to chop back before shooting as Dias always throws his body in front of shots, which he did and being the reason for the 3rd and 4th goals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.