Chelsea (A) - Sun 12th Nov, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I have noticed down the years (decades), is that City players returning to their old clubs tend to have a mare or hide (Sterling - Liverpool, Nasri - Arsenal immediately spring to mind). Conversely returning players always make mischief. Even Patrick Roberts managed a goal for Celtic.

Cokehead merson seems to think we're bang in twouble. Degenerate fuckwit
Its always the same when we play a team from the smoke, he lives in hope that one of the Shandy Drinking clubs will dent our title hopes , he is obviously doing to much "product" if he thinks a Chelsea team in transition is going to cause issues , no wonder he lost millions in the bookies as well

I hope our players see Chelsea as a title contender to get the motivation top dog. I’m sure Pep will.

I never take a trip to SB as an easy game. And left or right, any good result somehow lifts the spirit and confidence, no matter how poor the points were won.

I think and expect us to win. But I am not in the camp it’ll be as easy as when we play the scum at the swamp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.