Chelsea after Sergio

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by flyer, 17 Jul 2017.

1. Paulmcfc2703

Paulmcfc2703

Sky sources are basically some bloke browsing twitter and finding that Chilean journalists tweets last night

2. bobbyowenquiff

bobbyowenquiff

Every close season since we signed him there has been a story linking Sergio to somwhere else (mostly Real Madrid). These will have been leaked to the press by our enemies to try and de-stabilise us. This story came from Manu Sainz who works for a newspaper website called AS which follows Real Madrid closely. It's only an educated guess but I wouldn't be surprised if it has come out of Madrid. Another possiblity is that it has come from the camp of a well known former Real Madrid manager whose base is now the Lowry hotel. Certainly all the officials of both these clubs are currently in the USA. We have had to endure these dirty tricks for almost a decade now. Sergio has made it clear he wants one more year and then a return to Argentina. That means he will almost certainly go next summer with our blessing.

3. PGTips

PGTips

What's it got to do with me ;-)

4. SWP's back

SWP's back

If aliens invade and cows start talking in Welsh accents whilst riding bicycles then Txiki needs firing and I fucking blame you.

5. CC1

CC1

Chelsea just trying to push down the price of the Dortmond striker by letting them think they might go elsewhere.

6. richards30

richards30

this thread should be binned asap

7. Mid Wales blue

Mid Wales blue

Put the kettle on... Please.

8. domalino

domalino

Or they could just be like every other shitty online news outlet?

Do you accuse the Daily Mail of illegally manipulating betting markets when they post bullshit?

9. MegaBlue

MegaBlue

No leave it, I want to see who's pushing for the idea to sell Aguero..

10. bobmcfc

bobmcfc

I would not be happy at all if this happened. It's simply unthinkable