Chelsea Away Tickets

How many people are planning to go down without tickets? Be good to know the numbers so we can get into a pub if all else fails. Mods could we have a thread for this? Or would that be breaking the rules?

I would't go any nearer than Earls Court if I was watching in a pub. The Walkabout on the Embankment would be a suggestion.

I'm going there ticketless tomorrow on supporters club coach .... Nobody on here would sell a spare at face value so willing to pay £250 in London tomorrow ...10600 points and normally only scum I have trouble getting.. Loads of the allocation was sold off to corporate all in their split scarves tomorrow CTID

I understand that I have about the same chance of a relationship with kate Middleton. but if anyone has a spare even an under 18s I would be most great full.

I am after a ticket still, I will be around earls court around half two! pm me if you know of anyone

Any decent pub to go if I dont get anything?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.