Chelsea Thread 2014/15

Textbook Mourinho, all about the attention. If he actually wanted to help develop the kid then he might have said those things to him privately, but to say that in public is an absolute cunts trick. It does nothing but put pressure on the kid and get the cultists on his back. To call him out on pretending to be injured is absolutely shameful. It's not hard to see why his track record with youth players is so appalling.

Textbook Mourinho, all about the attention. If he actually wanted to help develop the kid then he might have said those things to him privately, but to say that in public is an absolute cunts trick. It does nothing but put pressure on the kid and get the cultists on his back. To call him out on pretending to be injured is absolutely shameful. It's not hard to see why his track record with youth players is so appalling.

I completely agree. It's one thing giving Hazard a bit of a rollocking (and has he really improved that much this year from last?) but it's quite something else to slate a player that's just had their best season in the youth team and to do it publicly isn't right. Different players will react in different ways. Someone like Lampard would prove their manager wrong, someone like Nasri would throw in the towel. Loftus Cheek should be getting nothing but support from his manager, he should be credited with a great season at youth level and should be given opportunities to develop with the first team and not be hung out to dry. It's Mourinho's style and it sounds like it was all a test of the player - has him down to start, drops him, puts him on as a sub...

I'm not convinced that saying a young player was faking an injury is clever management.

Mourinho has never brought through youth at any clubs, let's see if he is capable of doing it. I'm not sure he can.

Was in Sydney last week to watch the spurs game, bumped into Jose Mourinho at the shops. Asked the Mrs to take a photo of us both.

11350442_10203824468405973_9177744466089527762_n.jpg

Couldn't believe it when she showed me what she'd taken. Hundreds of pictures she takes all perfect, i want one, just one
and she f**ked up. Don't think i spoke to her for the rest of the day i was that pissed off.

Was in Sydney last week to watch the spurs game, bumped into Jose Mourinho at the shops. Asked the Mrs to take a photo of us both.

Couldn't believe it when she showed me what she'd taken. Hundreds of pictures she takes all perfect, i want one, just one
and she f**ked up. Don't think i spoke to her for the rest of the day i was that pissed off.

1. Why would you want one with that C*ck?
2. Bloody hell - how short are you? Maureens almost a dwarf (not that there's anything wrong with that pc brigade)

Bet he knew you were a city fan that's why he wasnt smiling in the picture...

Apparently banned from driving for 6 months after being caught speeding according to the Mirror. Fined £910. Wonder if he'll blame this on the campaign?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.