Chemtrails.

Like I say, I am yet to be convinced one way or another but as I have been reading about them i have become a lot more aware of them, 12 months ago I wouldn't have even know what one was. I have to admit though that it just doesn't look right when you look at the sky. I have recently been to three oversees airports and not seen any trails at all that last for more than a minute or so.

I don't go along with the theory about us being poisoned by the governments etc.. but I have ready a few interesting articles regarding trying to modify weather conditions and controlling global warming that made interesting if not compelling reading.
Oh ffs will people give over with this shit that they read

Colander.jpg

I'm not sure about this but I believe a couple of things that go against the mainstream official story.

Yes, I'm sure it's some government conspiracy to poison millions of people including there loved ones and thereselves

A scientist friend of mine just brought 'Clattenburg trails' to my attention. Very worrying indeed.

Contrails are based on atmospheric conditions and amount of air traffic. If you live in Manchester you live underneath a major international airport in a generally coldish island slapped in the North Atlantic.

Contrails are formed because when engines burn fuel they release hot CO2 and water vapor which freezes quickly in the upper atmosphere because it's cold. It's not TOO different from how clouds form. I couldn't be sure of this and we have some piloty type people on here who could correct, but I'd presume that the UK's weather conditions make contrails last a bit longer than they would do abroad due to the greater moisture in the upper atmosphere. Same reason we're cloudier than Arizona for example.

Hang on a minute, the last thing I expect to a reasoned explanation on page one.

I work at the airport and I know that we often attach canisters of some sort under the wings, they use old canisters but if you look carefully there are a skull and cross bones and a word that is barely visible it says cyani sure its nothing too bad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.