Christian Bale - stealth comic thread

TheMightyQuinn said:
BTâ„¢ said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
BTâ„¢ said:
We need a Dennis the Menace thread.

You see Bigga, you're busting my balls when we have lads like this just asking to be taken down a peg or two?
I'm glad you two are such good friends.

Friends? We dont really know each other. I quite like Bigga, he's difficult but he's sound generally and I know he rates me as a free thinking menace so it's all good.
Cool.

BTW I love all these terms you come up with for yourself, I'd hate to think you were just a dull guy sat at home with nothing better to do.

Exactly! You can not just say Batman and instantly have a stock image in your head of the character.

Even the man on the street would vary in opinion from the camp tv show to the excellent 90s cartoon series.

Batman is a big word

BTâ„¢ said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
BTâ„¢ said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
BTâ„¢ said:

You see Bigga, you're busting my balls when we have lads like this just asking to be taken down a peg or two?

Friends? We dont really know each other. I quite like Bigga, he's difficult but he's sound generally and I know he rates me as a free thinking menace so it's all good.
Cool.

BTW I love all these terms you come up with for yourself, I'd hate to think you were just a dull guy sat at home with nothing better to do.

That's cool. I went out today all but pulled a girl I've had my eye on for some time now so yeah nothing better to do indeed.

Any reason for these unprovoked attacks or are you just a dull guy sat at home with nothing better to do?

TheMightyQuinn said:
BTâ„¢ said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
BTâ„¢ said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
BTâ„¢ said:

Cool.

That's cool. I went out today all but pulled a girl I've had my eye on for some time now so yeah nothing better to do indeed.

Any reason for these unprovoked attacks or are you just a dull guy sat at home with nothing better to do?
Nothing to do but to be fair you always start it and turn it onto me, oh well.

TDK is great BTW, take this 'girl' to see it if mummy gives you some cash.

BTâ„¢ said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
BTâ„¢ said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
BTâ„¢ said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
BTâ„¢ said:

Cool.

Nothing to do but to be fair you always start it and turn it onto me, oh well.

TDK is great BTW, take this 'girl' to see it if mummy gives you some cash.

'girl'?

I dont need any of mummys money either but cheers for showing an interest mate.

Bigga said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
BTâ„¢ said:

See, I can't keep trashing BT. It runs out of being fun when there's no real comeback.

He tries, though, I'll give him that.

He's in rare form tonight, giving it large and all that.

Bigga said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
BTâ„¢ said:

See, I can't keep trashing BT. It runs out of being fun when there's no real comeback.

Trash me? Haha you have nothing chip boy!

But anyway, have you seen TDK yet?

TheMightyQuinn said:
Bigga said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
BTâ„¢ said:

Looking for a row, boring.

mackenzie said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Bigga said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
BTâ„¢ said:

Looking for a row, boring.
The irony.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.