city away scene

Tom_mcfc

Travelling back now and I just wanted to say what an absolute embarrassment our fans are. I've always been blinkered and thought we had a top bunch of blues following us.

Looking around at the game and now on the bus back to Stoke we have some class A tools following us.

From shit songs to doing drugs in the toilet to letting the smoke bombs off to stop the rest of us getting a half time beer. Even worse throwing them in the middle of fellow blues.

What's with speedig up every song to a million miles per hour too?

I'm up for a laugh and im up for a good atmosphere but the actions of the mongs today has made me think twice about going villa.

Sorry if not doing drugs in front of kids and throwing smoke bombs at blues makes me boring but id rather that than be a weapon.

What did you think all City fans were top fella's?

We have plenty of tits like every other club!

To be fair, people probably needed to take drugs to watch the shite served up on the pitch today!

Fully agree OP.
Went today and never felt so far removed from our away support.
We seem to have plenty of bell ends on that 18-25yr old range at the minute.

There's a new blue on the rise which I'll call a 'concourse blue'. They'll bounce around and throw beer everywhere before the game and intimidate other blues, get them in them in the stands and they're quiet as fuck

Smoking weed is not bad, if that's the "drugs" they were doing? Much better than getting rip roaring drunk.

Tom_mcfc said:
Travelling back now and I just wanted to say what an absolute embarrassment our fans are. I've always been blinkered and thought we had a top bunch of blues following us.

Looking around at the game and now on the bus back to Stoke we have some class A tools following us.

From shit songs to doing drugs in the toilet to letting the smoke bombs off to stop the rest of us getting a half time beer. Even worse throwing them in the middle of fellow blues.

I'm up for a laugh and im up for a good atmosphere but the actions of the mongs today has made me think twice about going villa.

Sorry if not doing drugs in front of kids and throwing smoke bombs at blues makes me boring but id rather that than be a weapon.

Sad to read that mate.

(Do you think speeding up songs and drugs are linked?)

Ducado said:
cookster said:
What did you think all City fans were top fella's?

We have plenty of tits like every other club!

Yes like people making fun of people who have recovered from cancer we certainley do have some tits on here!

How childish you deleted my reply.

RAWK mod alert!

chesterbells said:
Tom_mcfc said:

Sad to read that mate.

(Do you think speeding up songs and drugs are linked?)

I hope to god that post is an attempted Clarkie, particularly the bit in brackets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.