city away scene

Tbh it was just like any away i've been too in the last 10+ years where I was on row 5 in block 39...

We have always had bellends following us and always will mate, just like every club in the world.

The speeding up of songs is hard for me too as i'm to soddin slow to keep up haha.

I see plenty of people smoking weed at home games if that was what you saw, which is stupid when there were sniffer dogs etc, dunno why people do daft shit when they have spent so much money to go and watch the game

cookster said:
Ducado said:
cookster said:
What did you think all City fans were top fella's?

We have plenty of tits like every other club!

Yes like people making fun of people who have recovered from cancer we certainley do have some tits on here!

How childish you deleted my reply.

RAWK mod alert!

Actually I moved it so why don't you stop insulting people and get back to the football

toby said:
cookster said:
Ducado said:
Yes like people making fun of people who have recovered from cancer we certainley do have some tits on here!

How childish you deleted my reply.

RAWK mod alert!

Actually I moved it so why don't you stop insulting people and get back to the football

On what grounds was it removed?

I got 2 kids and about to go through divorce so dont get to many away games( went everywhere 95-04) but our away fans have always been great even our hooligan element kept themselves to themselves, lately though our away support just isnt the same, long quiet spells ,same old songs, in some ways i dont even miss the away days.

Maybe its the recession keeping the old singers away,rocking at Reebok,Ewood,DW etc anything past birmingham and only 2-3k tickets then it sounds and looks shit.

Tom_mcfc said:
I've always been blinkered and thought we had a top bunch of blues following us.

Looking around at the game and now on the bus back to Stoke we have some class A tools following us.

doing drugs in the toilet to letting the smoke bombs off to stop the rest of us getting a half time beer. Even worse throwing them in the middle of fellow blues.

Sorry if not doing drugs in front of kids and throwing smoke bombs at blues makes me boring.
See Rhyl v City EDS thread last month...

Don't let it put you off Villa away lad.

How is drinking in front of kids any better than doing drugs in front of them?

I'm sure any kid would be more excited to see smoke bombs and fireworks than their degenerate dad trying to slam 4 beers in 15 minutes.

smoke bombs, beer flying everywhere and a bit of weed sounds like a good day to me............................................

To be fair Stoke away for the last few seasons has always seemed to have it's fair share of over "excitables", maybe due to a congested concourse, I can't comment on today as I missed the match today but looking at the fixture list is always one I'm not bothered about missing. I honestly can't think of any other away game where a certain number of blues seem to get so giddy on the concourse. To the op, please don't let the actions of others put you going to any future matches.

Thought today was shite overalll no atmosphere throughout and yes the usuall dickheads ballooning about but the away experience is dying a death., I used to love it but it's becoming tedious

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.