city away scene

I think someone touched on the songs as well. Yes, quite repetitive at times today but the one that I couldn't get my head around was the Fergie-Moyes one. Firstly, it's completely inappropriate and secondly, why are fans that bothered to sing about those twits when their own team are playing? Just my opinion for what it's worth.

ManCitizens. said:
Top blue you.
Not sure if that was aimed at me or not, if it was can I say I have other persons apart from myself to consider. I'm only going on past experience, although in general I can live and let live. If it wasn't aimed at me then please ignore and have a nice evening.

Some top blues sitting down towards the front of the back section of block 39 so a small lad could see. About 3 rows of people showing consideration which you normally don't get.

All different types of people go to the footy, and the aways too, however some fans have consideration for fellow fans and some have none at all. I think the former are the proper 'top blues' if any.

Lrrr said:
ManCitizens. said:
Top blue you.
Not sure if that was aimed at me or not, if it was can I say I have other persons apart from myself to consider. I'm only going on past experience, although in general I can live and let live. If it wasn't aimed at me then please ignore and have a nice evening.

It wasn't aimed at you :).

ManCitizens. said:
Lrrr said:
ManCitizens. said:
Top blue you.

It wasn't aimed at you :).
Ok, please excuse me then and like I said, have a nice evening!

Went today,knew there wasn't much chance of a decent beer in stoke,but did the train,bus into the ground modern day football shit,

Smoke bombs/fireworks..Why not
Drugs..Each to their own
Beer..Watching city 40 years then yes
Anti rag songs...From a good beer in Macclesfield with old school blues (everything was fine) getting on the stoke train/bus
was embarrassing, why do we have to sing about munich/fergie every song,i hate the cunts,i don't have to sing about them for 10 hours on an away day.

Glad to sing young lads coming through (mancs aswell) would love some more decent city songs instead of munich this munich that
0-0 v stoke city and "we" sing about them ??

Might watch villa in the pub with the moaning rags!!

Fanny Fart said:
Fully agree OP.
Went today and never felt so far removed from our away support.
We seem to have plenty of bell ends on that 18-25yr old range at the minute.

There's a new blue on the rise which I'll call a 'concourse blue'. They'll bounce around and throw beer everywhere before the game and intimidate other blues, get them in them in the stands and they're quiet as fuck

You are pretty much bang on with that, it's been happening for at least three seasons. If people gave what they gave on the concourse when watching the match we would have the best away support in the country.

Citizen52 said:
Fanny Fart said:
Fully agree OP.

There's a new blue on the rise which I'll call a 'concourse blue'. They'll bounce around and throw beer everywhere before the game and intimidate other blues, get them in them in the stands and they're quiet as fuck

You are pretty much bang on with that, it's been happening for at least three seasons. If people gave what they gave on the concourse when watching the match we would have the best away support in the country.
Have you ever thought that the concourse gives people a chance to congregate whereas all ticketed games in seated areas don't? Anyway suffice to say, I am not embarrassed at all by my fellow blues. I had a good day out.

Citizen52 said:
Fanny Fart said:
Fully agree OP.

+1

I no longer hang around the concourse for too long at aways, it's straight to my seat mostly. Someone said the catering kiosks and bars were closed at HT today, I assume that was because of something that happened pre-match on the concourse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.