City fan complaining - MEN

117 M34

Anybody see the city fan in the MEN complaining because his city shirt arrived 3 days late?
Said City aren't a club for the people anymore and because we are rich we should have made sure it got to him on time. Also moaned that they only gave him a 10% discount as a result of the late delivery.

I think we have got enough people slagging us off at the moment without our own fans going to the papers about something which is so petty.

What a tool. Good of the club to give him 10% off, 99% probably not even their fault either.

some people have got nothing better to do.

i would of been happy with the 10% discount. they didnt have to give anything!! sh*t just happens!

if its in the small print about times then he got a point

but to go to the m.e.n about is wrong
must be a slow week for news

with due respect this fella should give his head a wobble at least he got 10%off coz it was late still a nice gesture most times ya order something and its late they just say it should be thier tomorrow and so on

117 M34 said:
Anybody see the city fan in the MEN complaining because his city shirt arrived 3 days late?
Said City aren't a club for the people anymore and because we are rich we should have made sure it got to him on time. Also moaned that they only gave him a 10% discount as a result of the late delivery.

I think we have got enough people slagging us off at the moment without our own fans going to the papers about something which is so petty.

There's always plenty of these around football. We saw it when the North Stand had to relocate.

I'll never forget sitting in my car, distraught that we'd just lost to Spurs and missed out on the top 4. The MEN asked a guy outside the ground how he felt and he said "Never mind the game, what about those of us who have to move seats?" It was arguably our most imprtant game for years and he was pissing in our ears about that.

And there was a guy on here at the beginning of last season had decked out his entire family of 5 in all three of our kits but was moaning because his little baby could only have a t-shirt which looked like the third shirt and not the actual shirt. I think the quote was "It was like going back to the Swales era".

Football attracts small-minded people. People who can't see the wood for the trees. Thick people.

And going to the MEN. You sad fuck.

117 M34 said:

Who ever that person was,hes a twat

With Balotelli probably coming today, City playing a game yesterday for him to analyse, and the probability of MIlner in the future, I see Brennan is doing his job again as City desk reporter and giving us the stories that we desperately want to read.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.