City fan complaining - MEN

Damocles said:
With Balotelli probably coming today, City playing a game yesterday for him to analyse, and the probability of MIlner in the future, I see Brennan is doing his job again as City desk reporter and giving us the stories that we desperately want to read.

You're not telling me this was in the sports section?

Surely not?

The guy's a grown man and is whingeing because his shirt came 4 days late even though City have refunded the delivery price and given him an extra discount. Grow up for fucks sake

It's not Brennand Damo this is in the news section, page 22 of the early edition

Didsbury Dave said:
117 M34 said:
Anybody see the city fan in the MEN complaining because his city shirt arrived 3 days late?
Said City aren't a club for the people anymore and because we are rich we should have made sure it got to him on time. Also moaned that they only gave him a 10% discount as a result of the late delivery.

I think we have got enough people slagging us off at the moment without our own fans going to the papers about something which is so petty.

There's always plenty of these around football. We saw it when the North Stand had to relocate.

I'll never forget sitting in my car, distraught that we'd just lost to Spurs and missed out on the top 4. The MEN asked a guy outside the ground how he felt and he said "Never mind the game, what about those of us who have to move seats?" It was arguably our most imprtant game for years and he was pissing in our ears about that.

And there was a guy on here at the beginning of last season had decked out his entire family of 5 in all three of our kits but was moaning because his little baby could only have a t-shirt which looked like the third shirt and not the actual shirt. I think the quote was "It was like going back to the Swales era".

Football attracts small-minded people. People who can't see the wood for the trees. Thick people.

And going to the MEN. You sad fuck.

Haha , I remember that . I'm sure the baby was distraught .

117 M34 said:
Anybody see the city fan in the MEN complaining because his city shirt arrived 3 days late?
Said City aren't a club for the people anymore and because we are rich we should have made sure it got to him on time. Also moaned that they only gave him a 10% discount as a result of the late delivery.

I think we have got enough people slagging us off at the moment without our own fans going to the papers about something which is so petty.

Proof that Victor Meldrew is a blue..

ancoats said:
if its in the small print about times then he got a point

but to go to the m.e.n about is wrong
must be a slow week for news

Will he still get a captains armband? ;-)

Stuart said:
Didsbury Dave said:
There's always plenty of these around football. We saw it when the North Stand had to relocate.

I'll never forget sitting in my car, distraught that we'd just lost to Spurs and missed out on the top 4. The MEN asked a guy outside the ground how he felt and he said "Never mind the game, what about those of us who have to move seats?" It was arguably our most imprtant game for years and he was pissing in our ears about that.

And there was a guy on here at the beginning of last season had decked out his entire family of 5 in all three of our kits but was moaning because his little baby could only have a t-shirt which looked like the third shirt and not the actual shirt. I think the quote was "It was like going back to the Swales era".

Football attracts small-minded people. People who can't see the wood for the trees. Thick people.

And going to the MEN. You sad fuck.

Haha , I remember that . I'm sure the baby was distraught .

Oi, Didsbury that was me mate and my complaint was I wanted the option to buy the real thing to avoid disappointing one of my kids.

And the Swales comment was meant in jest.

Jeees some people! ;-)

The MUEN named this sad-sack as Daine McCormick 21 of Mary Street, Cheadle and placed a rather large photo of him with the posed "sad face".

Quote from Evening News
"Now he has accused the mega-rich Blues of not caring about there fans feelings, Daine a student who works part time said "It was a joke. All my mates had one apart from me"

I'm sure a few of the Cheadle branch will know this geezer and maybe Tommy or someone should advise him of the good things that the club have done for the fans.

I get the impression he was hoping for a lot more than a 10% discount, hence the reason for going to the press and slagging the club off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.