City Firm?!?

Cheshire Blue

Always hear the stories of my dad about the old days when there used to be fights at pritty much ever match etc.

teams like Chelsea and West ham have know firms. What was City's like or called. Does it still exist?

Sorry for random questions just bored at work and always wanted to know. If you dont want to out anything across the forum, then PM me.

Cheers

Matty said:
Oh good, we haven't talked about/glorified this for at least 2 or 3 days.

if you feel like your too important to answer a few questions for a fellow blue on an open forum pal, where you can talk about any topic or subject and most importantly share information, then what the f**k are you doing on it!

I ran a search an I wouldnt know what im looking for to start with. If you dont like the topic dont read it or add your half witted sarcastic opinion!

ignore the thread if you dont wanna read it
is that too hard?
the title was clear enough
or do you have some moral right to decide what other people talk about

early 80 - cools cats
mid 80s - maine line (motorway service crew) = donald et al
late 80, into the 90s - the guvnors,mickey et al - with a junior, "under 5" firm called the young guvnors

Cheshire Blue said:
Matty said:
Oh good, we haven't talked about/glorified this for at least 2 or 3 days.

if you feel like your too important to answer a few questions for a fellow blue on an open forum pal, where you can talk about any topic or subject and most importantly share information, then what the f**k are you doing on it!

I ran a search an I wouldnt know what im looking for to start with. If you dont like the topic dont read it or add your half witted sarcastic opinion!

hahaha Matty = OWNED!!

Cheshire Blue said:

Moderating it therefore have to read the shit as well as the interesting stuff. There are certain issues/questions that raise their head week in week out, the "Firms" question is one of them, and gets tedious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.