City Firm?!?

not completely dead but isolated. kingshead after the derby last yr etc and wether u like it or not its attached to football some people wanna talk about it then let them. just dont mention names lol.

Didsbury Dave said:
I find it boring as fuck to hear people saying "Rag" at new posters.
I do not want to see endless pictures of bloody titanics because someone posts something old
I certainly don't want another "can we extend our stadium" thread.

Man, Ive been wanting to say that for ages, nice one

Matty said:
As is, I agree, the "rag" and "titanic" stuff.

You could always pop your "Matty the Mod" hat on and do something about them then, maybe?

The guy never actually said he was going to go out and kick fuck out of someone at the next game did he.

Matty said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Hang on, Matty, who made you the great barometer for what is interesting or not?

I find it boring as fuck to hear people saying "Rag" at new posters.
I do not want to see endless pictures of bloody titanics because someone posts something old
I certainly don't want another "can we extend our stadium" thread.

So I don't get involved. Hooliganism is a part of football culture which is nearly gone. Young people are interested in what went on. That's why there are so many books on the subject. incidentally, our own "Guvnors" book sold tens of thousands and a new one, "The Young guvnors" is due out soon.

People are interested whether you like it or not.

It's like Rascals old "I hate Shinawatra, he's a murderer" posts, yep, sure, that's your opinion, great. But after the 80th time of posting it it's suddenly annoying as hell. The same goes for the "firm" stuff, this raises it's head every single week, the same questions, the same answers, people regalling us with their 'hardman' stories of yesteryear that normally end in someone getting the shite kicked out of them, or their head beaten in with a brick. It's tedious. As is, I agree, the "rag" and "titanic" stuff.

to be honest Matty I've not seen many threads on this subject. It would be interesting to hear some stories.

Televators said:
You could always pop your "Matty the Mod" hat on and do something about them then, maybe?

It's been said, it's tedious and I wish people would stop it, that being said if people insist on doing it, in the numbers they are, there's very little else I can do.

Televators said:
The guy never actually said he was going to go out and kick fuck out of someone at the next game did he.
Entirely irrelevant to the point I was making, that being the repetitive nature of these "Firm" threads and the glorification of violent behaviour.

right everyone let's stop talking about this because Matty The Mod doesn't want us to.

p.s. Matty what are we allowed to talk about? xxx

Philbo said:
right everyone let's stop talking about this because Matty The Mod doesn't want us to.

p.s. Matty what are we allowed to talk about? xxx

You looking like this guy perhaps?

url

If people want to talk about it then talk about it, however I'm also entitled to my opinion that it's monotinous, tedious, fucking dull and glorifies something we should ALL be looking to disassociate with football in general and City specifically.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.