city semi final 80/81 v lpool

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by aguerooooo, 12 Feb 2018 at 10:33 AM.

1. aguerooooo

aguerooooo

I went to Anfield second leg it was 1-1 BM Has our scorer down as Reeves but i am sure it was Dave Bennett help anyone if you remember the first leg was 0-1 we were robbed by Alf Grey who disallowed a perfect Reeves header

Last edited: 12 Feb 2018 at 10:50 AM
  2. bavarian blue

bavarian blue

Never forget that travesty.

3. My first ever game! (Home leg)

Last edited: 12 Feb 2018 at 12:01 PM
  4. lancs blue

lancs blue

It was Reeves who scored, Dave Bennett thumped a header against the bar at the Kop end late on which would have taken it to extra time had it gone in, we were the better team over the two legs, no doubt about that.

5. Psychedelic Casual

Psychedelic Casual

Can’t find the first leg..?

6. blue by birth

blue by birth

Went to both games..fucking Alf bastard Grey robbed us...Reeves scored a great header and nobody was complaining but Grey disallowed it.
    Then he compounded it by giving dippers a dodgy free kick from which they scored if i remember correctly.
    Went to Klanfield and we went a goal down, then we equalised and then Bennett hit underside of the bar at Kop end and everyone thought we had scored but wasn't given.
    Went with Fallowfield blues in a Salford van hire transit...it kicked off everywhere after the game.
    We were robbed by Grey... disgraceful performance by the C.unt

7. lancs blue

lancs blue

That's the league game from the following season.

8. Millwallawayveteran1988

Millwallawayveteran1988

It kicked off bad enough at the home leg. I've never seen as much trouble since outside the ground.

9. JCB001

JCB001

We went in an Everton pub The Netley Arms after the game , big spread on (Darts Night) .Got a lock in ,great night left well after one oclock .

10. cyberblue

cyberblue

It kicked of big time at Klanfield remember it well lol .loads arested and injured with many weapons sized