CITY: SHOWSEC, Atmosphere, & Blatant Bullying.

I got a pint just before half time and dared to slightly put one foot in the dark shaded box in which you can't stand in with a pint. Steward come up to me saying it's an arrestible offence to stand in that box and haven't I read the ground rules on the wall (in the smallest print possible by the way) i could slightly understand if I was stood in there for a while but it was for a split second and they pounce. What a jobs worth.

I got a pint just before half time and dared to slightly put one foot in the dark shaded box in which you can't stand in with a pint. Steward come up to me saying it's an arrestible offence to stand in that box and haven't I read the ground rules on the wall (in the smallest print possible by the way) i could slightly understand if I was stood in there for a while but it was for a split second and they pounce. What a jobs worth.

All the same mate.

This is the first time I have had this kind of " disagreement " with the stewards.
He was walking in front of us all the game so I asked him to stop.
His reply was " sit down ".
Now my seat is fastened to the wall at the back of the stand so I was not blocking anyone's view so I told him that I would not sit down and do not have to sit down, his reply " sit down or your out ".

Now this fella is about 30 and I'm 57 so I am not taking that from a fucking kid.

His mate came over and just looked at me and then walked away.

At the end of the game as I am walking out the steward is staring at me as I go passed so I tell him to stop staring at me and he says he's not, I say he is and the tell him to fuck off and walk away, now I know the last bit may make me out to be in the wrong but this fella does this every week and quite a few on our row moan at him but he just laughs it off.
I always knew you were capable of this.

Genuine question - are there areas in the ground where standing is allowed? I thought it was banned in all PL stadia? I'd consider moving if standing is officially allowed.

So, my 75yr old Dad's ticket has a ban on it! No contact from the club, just a red flashing light when he tried to get in today and the stewards informed him he was banned. "Thanks for your lifelong support Sir".....
This is a disgrace mate we sit to the back of 109 where we're these Showsec super stars yesterday,no where to be seen that's where I'll bet a pound to a pinch of shit they're back for Swansea though.

Genuine question - are there areas in the ground where standing is allowed? I thought it was banned in all PL stadia? I'd consider moving if standing is officially allowed.
There's no law says you can't stand anywhere but you must have a seat provided,its council insists people sit to issue the licence I believe.Blind eye turned in certain areas ie away section enforcing sitting at a football grounds near impossible but it seems the powers that be are keen on making 109 a battleground.

There are areas where standing is overlooked which are basically the lower tier of the SS and 110/111. 109 was added to the list, albeit reluctantly, a few seasons ago but whoever replaced Peter Fletcher (I think his name is Sean McGrath) has suddenly decided to start the war on standing in 109 again. No trouble in there yesterday though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.