CITY: SHOWSEC, Atmosphere, & Blatant Bullying.

More info ?

Why was he banned? Does this follow on from him being ejected previously? If so, why ?

If this bullying and banning is becoming a real problem then there needs to be a coordinated reaction. I would be furious if that happened to my dad.

Edit.

Just looked at your post history to see that he had been previously ejected. Seems very harsh and the sooner we get some safe standing areas the better. Then these situations wont happen.
Lablue109 deleted a post that explained why so I've undeleted it.

This is the first time I have had this kind of " disagreement " with the stewards.
He was walking in front of us all the game so I asked him to stop.
His reply was " sit down ".
Now my seat is fastened to the wall at the back of the stand so I was not blocking anyone's view so I told him that I would not sit down and do not have to sit down, his reply " sit down or your out ".

Now this fella is about 30 and I'm 57 so I am not taking that from a fucking kid.

His mate came over and just looked at me and then walked away.

At the end of the game as I am walking out the steward is staring at me as I go passed so I tell him to stop staring at me and he says he's not, I say he is and the tell him to fuck off and walk away, now I know the last bit may make me out to be in the wrong but this fella does this every week and quite a few on our row moan at him but he just laughs it off.

Laughable scenes outside pre-match again yesterday. Scanning everyone and resulting in long queues up to 1715. After 1715, not scanning anyone at all.

Surely it is a serious issue and a vital step (in which case scan everyone) or it isn't (in which case don't bother because it causes huge congestion up until the point that they decide to bin it off).

Or maybe they have information that terrorists like to get to the ground early and get a few songs going before kick off.

So how does all this work, yesterday I had a " disagreement " with one of the stewards in our area and one of the clowns in the blue coats and wearing an earpiece came over looking at my seat number but said nothing to me.
Can't believe anybody as timid as you could get in row mate.As a serial stander showsec have a pad filled with my seat number expect a strongly worded letter at the end of the season.

This is the first time I have had this kind of " disagreement " with the stewards.
He was walking in front of us all the game so I asked him to stop.
His reply was " sit down ".
Now my seat is fastened to the wall at the back of the stand so I was not blocking anyone's view so I told him that I would not sit down and do not have to sit down, his reply " sit down or your out ".

Now this fella is about 30 and I'm 57 so I am not taking that from a fucking kid.

His mate came over and just looked at me and then walked away.

At the end of the game as I am walking out the steward is staring at me as I go passed so I tell him to stop staring at me and he says he's not, I say he is and the tell him to fuck off and walk away, now I know the last bit may make me out to be in the wrong but this fella does this every week and quite a few on our row moan at him but he just laughs it off.

tell him that him staring at you is harassment and call a cop over

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.