City v Arsenal semi-final pre-match thread

City v Arsenal prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Have you watched Clichy recently?
2) Navas hadn't played full back til about a month ago, and he's done alright.
3) Sterling vs Jesus is a close run thing, but Jesus is a better finisher. It's the same reason I'd pick Sane over Sterling.

1. Yes I have watched Clichy. Everyone knows about our issues at LB.But Clichy did very well last week with Kompany organising things and Delph has never played left back
2. Navas has done ok but moving from RW to RB is totally different than CM to LB
3. Wembley is a huge pitch, Sterling has been our player of the season. Why would we drop him for someone I'm not aware has played on the right previously and hasn't played for 2 months.

Team for me:

Caballero
Sagna Kompany Otamendi Clichy
Fernandinho
Sterling KDB Silva Sane
Aguero

I think Yaya has to play, he seems to step up for these kind of games.

And Willy in goal.

Willy
Sagna Kompany Otamendi Clichy
Fernandinho Yaya
Sterling Silva Sané
Aguero

The editor of this article clearly isn't a Pep fan.

IV4XbfY.jpg

https://www.mancity.com/news/first-...ity-yaya-toure-wembley-memories/1492790214684

The nerves are starting to bubble in the old stomach.

Hope I don't have to watch the game from "behind the settee", but if that's what it takes then so be it.

I wish I could go, but my away days are now confined to memory, mainly from the 1970's,1980's, with a sprinkle of games since.

The 0-4 win at Blackburn when bobbymanc was in charge being my last. Come on City!!

1) Have you watched Clichy recently?
2) Navas hadn't played full back til about a month ago, and he's done alright.
3) Sterling vs Jesus is a close run thing, but Jesus is a better finisher. It's the same reason I'd pick Sane over Sterling.
1) Delph has never played left back.
2) Unlike Delph, Navas has been a defensively strong wide player all his life.
3) Jesus has no experience playing on the right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.