City v Liverpool (Home) Pre-Match Thread

City v Liverpool prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really need Walker and Mendy to come through the internationals unscathed.
Could really do with a DM in this game, a bit controversial but how about playing Vinnie there?

Agreed on the full backs - having those two will be essential.
As for VK in midfield, my memories of him playing there when he first came were that he was absolutely average, but we shall see...

How players come back after the internationals will have a big say in the result. I can see us getting beaten if we play a high line with mega attacking full backs but can we play any other way?

Should be a good game and lets hope the ref does not take centre stage.

Are you writing shit like that about Fernandinho just to provoke me?

And yeah, Vinny and Ilkay are going to split DM duties! WTF?
First of all, are you high? Lay down the crack pipe mate.

Second of all, I post it for everyone to see, if you choose to get butthurt over this, you might need a better perspective in life.

The most important member of the squad for this match will be Pep.

We have all the players on the field we need to beat any team.....

salah and mane are a real threat

4-1-2-3 for me

Ederson

Walker vinny stones/otter mendy
Yaya
Silva KDB

bernie sergio Jesus

Well this will show if pep has learnt from last season we had poor results home and away to most of the top 6,so far we have drew with Everton just like last season (all be it ten men for second half) now Liverpool next be interested to see if pep reels it in slightly...

Liverpool 2-1 up with 80 on the clock. Slowly we are cutting through their high tempo game and they begin to tire. Daventry slips a cute diagonal through for Serge to slot over the keeper, then on 88 mins KDB is brought down 25yds out. Up steps Yaya to plant a worldie into top left corner.

More madness ensues.

City 3-2 Liverpool

Personally I want this game to be a benchmark for the rest of the season, a statement of intent. I want this team to actually look balanced, threatening and take every chance they create. We need to start showing the top 4 we mean business this year. That's why we'll lose 0-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.