City v Liverpool (Home) Pre-Match Thread

City v Liverpool prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
we sure Danilo wont start ?
Not ahead of Walker. I suppose there's a possibility he could play in midfield but I don't think he could do the sitting role on his own and would probably have to play alongside one of Dinho/Yaya/Gundogan and that would mean bench KDB or D.Silva. So I don't see him starting.

I know this will be a daft question - been on holiday - what is wrong with VK? I have clearly being enjoying the sun too much
Picked up a knock against Gibraltar, injured his calf, Pep reckons he'll be back for Watford.

I certainly understand what you're saying. But with Kompany being injured so early in the season it doesn't seem that Pep has much choice other than to integrate Mangala back into the squad. I dont think that he'll want to play a back 4 relying on Stones-Otamendi every game. Of course, he could wait for an easier fixture before re-introducing Mangala but there might be some merit in biting the bullet and getting him in straight away. Perhaps playing on the left of a 3 will be easier for him.

Personally don't fancy Mangala against their forwards , think they will run him ragged.

-------------------Ederson

Walker------Stones-----Ota-------Mendy

---------------------Fern

-------------Kev--------------Silva

Jesus------------------------------------Sane

---------------------Aguero

thats only three at the back

or do you mean otamendi and mendy, not just otamendy

________________________Ederson____________________

Walker___________Stones_________Otamendi_______Mendy

_____________________Fernandinho_____________________

____________Silva_________________Yaya_________

Bernardo_______________Jesus________________KDB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.