City v Liverpool (Home) Pre-Match Thread

City v Liverpool prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate of mine who is a Liverpool fan told me that coutinho will be on bench and won't Be starting for the city game. Thank god for that. Guy has a knack of putting belters against us.

Hope you didn't tell him what the City team would be, Klopp might get to hear.

----------------------Ederson-------------------------

Walker--------Kompany-------Stones-------Mendy

B.Silva---Gundogan---De Bruyne---Yaya---D.Silva

--------------------------Jesus--------------------------

Got a feeling Yaya may play some part in this game??

Ederson
Kompany Otemendi
Walker Mendy
Dino
B Silva KDB D Silva Sane
Jesus

I'm far more concerned about Mane the way we defend

And Salah.

And the inevitable Coutinho goal followed by badge kissing with the media forgetting all about him wanting to join Barca and instead hailing Klopp as a genius and saying Pep is struggling.

Need to really pull out all the stops for this game; the ref (as always), Sky, rag/scouse media, washed up scouse pundits, etc will all be against us. Give these cünts a beating and it'll shut the fuckers up for a bit.

Come on City, let's finally be the sum of our parts and play like we should with the talent we have, put the scousers back in their box.

Got a feeling Yaya may play some part in this game??

Ederson
Kompany Otemendi
Walker Mendy
Dino
B Silva KDB D Silva Sane
Jesus

This is probably the side, but I could see Yaya starting alongside Fernandinho with De Bruyne playing wide instead of B Silva. Pep will probably try to outman them in the middle and we need the players who are best able to retain possession from an intense pressing opposition ( and Yaya is one of our best at this )

FFS! Yaya is a legend, and may get some more game time for us before he has to inevitably call it a day, but not against a speedy dippers team. He will be made to look pedestrian and embarrassed! Against teams that park the bus, then maybe yes but never against high energy pressing teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.