City v Liverpool - Post Match Thread

First time I've ever used it as I couldn't get there today.
Will be uninstalling it after the 24 hours is up. Worst stream I've ever had, and I've had to pay for it!

Well done to the lads, a brilliant performance.

I feel really sorry for Waldorf and Stadtler in the commentary box, they must be hurting.

Really? Mine was fine. What were you streaming through? I ran mine through the PC using Silverlight.

I had to give up Sky when I retired and with Kodi being nobbled Now is my only option. Hate paying to see us drop points but good value today.

Smashed the fuucking dippers! Get in there
Buzzing with that! Long time coming!!

Can't believe that chuckle and others are attempting to defend Mane by saying he was watching the ball, if he doesn't possess the basic ability to know where the ball is whilst also having a general awareness of his surroundings then he has some serious brain function issues and shouldn't be allowed to cross the road on his own, never mind earn a living as a professional footballer.

Can't believe that chuckle and others are attempting to defend Mane by saying he was watching the ball, if he doesn't possess the basic ability to know where the ball is whilst also having a general awareness of his surroundings then he has some serious brain function issues and shouldn't be allowed to cross the road on his own, never mind earn a living as a professional footballer.
If kicking in the head is not a red I don't know what is.

Fairly even game until our first goal which was thanks to a stunning pass from De Bruyne. Defence looked a bit shaky during that period especially Otamendi but Ederson was great.

After the goal and sending off which I thought was a bit harsh when I first saw it but have since seen the picture and his boot was high. I guess a strikers instinct is to do that though when he sniffs a goal. Very brave keeping that.

After that I thought we were excellent and Liverpool were awful. Completely let their heads drop and I would have been furious with their application if I were Klopp.
Some good stuff from us today though. Very impressive. Liverpool won't be winning anything with that defence.

Mendy adds loads going forward although is a bit clumsy defending and out of position whilst Walker brings solidity on the other side.

Very impressed with Danilo, Ederson and De Bruyne today.

5 goals, 2 disallowed and 4 great saves from their keeper.

Happy days!

My football DNA is rooted in the late sixties and early seventies so practically every booking and sending off nowadays looks soft.

That one didn't. It might not have been intended but going in with studs up at head height on the head is a red card in any decade.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.