City v Southampton pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect us to gamble heavily on the line-up tomorrow, but think we'll pay the price. Southampton are a decent side and in good form. Only time will tell if it was the right decision.

I don't want to sound negative but 4th, and even 3rd is acheivable in the League, hence Champions League qualification next year.

Winning the Chumps league would be a fairy tale, a lottery win, I'm not saying it can't happen but maybe we have to be realistic. A bird in the hand and all that.

At Southampton play one up front (not Aguero or Bony), five across the middle (including Delph and Nasri), a back four (including Mangala) and a keeper which has to be Joe.

Pivitol days in the clubs history this. Come on City!!!

I am beginning to feel that this season hasn't been THAT BAD afterall. Excitement going all the way to the last game of the season and also in unchartered terrritories.

I am beginning to feel that this season hasn't been THAT BAD afterall. Excitement going all the way to the last game of the season and also in unchartered terrritories.

Of course it hasn't been that bad. Admittedly, some defeats have hurt and we should've pushed the title bid further but there's been some great times too. This run in Europe is really exciting.

Getting ready before heading off to Southampton. I'm on a train from Waterloo after 11am. COME ON CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hart
Zab demi. Mangla. Kolorov
Nando. Delph
Navas. Yaya. Sterling
Nacho

Should be enough to win........

Actually if i remember correctly, we did get him a cake.

9d4545c0-e038-11e3-97cb-03da91233705_yayaplane.jpg

Side note: Anyone else notice how Yaya and Samir seem to always be sitting next to each other, hugging, playing jokes on each other etc. They must be the best of friends. If they weren't both married/girlfriend I'd be starting to wonder ;)
Maybe they put to many candles on it lol.But yeah always together

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.