City v Spurs post match

Yaya played well. Really encouraging performance we owned Spurs. Don't worry lads forget the ref .... it's coming and it will be something to behold.

Brilliant City.

Give Sane a run in the team and in two months he'll be as integral as KDB. His off the ball work was fantastic, and in the ball he's brilliant - with pace to burn.

Nearly the absolute dream debut for Jesus. I feel for Pep after that.

The negative.. after such an amazing attacking performance we still drew. We're the best footballing side in this league, and I don't think points wise that it's beyond us, but two shots on target, two goals, too easy. Such a shame.

Mariner you cheating bastard.

CTID

Can a tech savvy Blue post some of peps post comments please. Need to know what he has to say. Time this dirty laundry was aired. The sheik will pick up the tab of any fine. I really hope this shit unites us blues and doesnt push us apart. We need to rally. On the pitch. In the stands. Even here on tbis forum! Dont let me down Blues. Stand together on this one. #robbed.

Tactics were just right, I thought. Was a bit nervous when I saw the line-up but then thought "fcuk it, Pep knows a lot more than me." In fact it negated Tottenham's wing-back threat for just about the whole game. Should have taken our chances, and should have had that pen. A real injustice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.