City v Spurs post match

same old shit repeating myself after every game and since that Celtic game.

the league is gone and hopefully the top 4 no need for that in order come back stronger.

imagine if it was the spuds who were 2-0 up ! no way we would score to come back.

as for Bravo its embarrasing add to the list aguero and sterling you feel they need an open goal in order to score

We were terrific today. So, so, so proud of the lads. Andre needs to be fucked off to the Championship.

The most one sided 2-2 I've ever seen.
Future looks great though. Once Pep gets the right players we will fly even with corrupt refs!
Jesus did more in 10 minutes then Sterling managed the whole game.
He does my head in, I have never been so frustrated.., Sane and Jesus for me and shooting and diving practice for him.

Absolutely destroyed Spurs but that Achilles heel has bitten us on the arse again not taking chances,having said that the ref and linesman have cheated can't say they missed that,hope someone finds out where the cnut lives and actually go and fucking do him..what gets me as well is that we now talk more on who we get for our games and the cheating or fuck ups they make,instead of looking forward to games themselves...

Brilliant performance, let down by a very poor refereeing decision and Otamendi again.

Two goals against Chelsea, Arsenal's goal and Spurs' first today. He's to blame for far too many goals in big games. Out of position too often, the wrong decision too often. Not good enough - simple as that.

Defence and midfield were fantastic today. Brave, aggressive, technically fantastic. Sterling and Sane were a constant threat too, Aguero was a bit quiet though.

We just dominated one of the best teams in the country, a top centre back and we instantly go up a level.

I think refs should be made to watch terrible decisions they have made and be answerable to them in a post match interview.

Manager's have to answer questions on important parts of the match so why not refs?

Fuck these refs and the FA. Been following since 09/10. Thought you guys might have been a little dramatic but this is ridiculous. No doubt in my mind there is some sort of agenda. Pathetic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.