City v Spurs post match

Played really well again and end up with just 1 point is sickening. Sane was excellent. Seriously, how can we batter a team like that for 90 minutes, go 2 up and let them score with virtually their only 2 attempts on goal....that is criminal...we can blame the referee for not spotting the shove on Sterling but we have to do better in defence and take our chances, had we taken our chances we'd have been out of sight long before their 2nd went in.

Unlucky, strange, horrible result. Great performance offensively and should have won that game easily. Guardiola absolutely bamboozled Pochetino BUT the insistence on not acknowledging that we are hopeless at the back and at goal also played a part today. Regardless of how unlucky we were or how corrupt Marriner is or how indecisive Sterling is at finishing or how Gabriel should have come on earlier, the bottom line is that we conceded two goals from two chances and this handicap at the back will frustrate us if something is not done about it. Painful result.

Possibly the most one sided draw I have ever seen, yet it still feels like a defeat. Once again, 2 shots on target, 2 goals is absolutely sickening. Having said that, how we're not out of sight before the push is incredible!

All in here please.....

We where superb.

The ref and linesman their normal cheating selves.

If i never watched another game right now it wouldn't bother me one bit im so fucked off with the PL and the way we as a club are getting shafted.

Ditto mate , in fact that's it for me , it's fucking bent and I'm not paying for or watching bent football anymore ,love City ,they have it in for us.

Get fucked.

We were brilliant for most of the game but we have some serious work to do this summer. No point in consistently creating if we can't finish and the less said about our defensive the better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.