City v Spurs post match

CBA with our defence. Two chances two goals for Spurs says it all. Absolutely staggered that we haven't gone into the market this Jan. It's tantamount to writing the season off. A half decent full back on either side or a centre half who can defend and isn't brain dead and we'd be 9/12 points better off. Instead we have to watch the fucking Zabaleta and Clichy shuffle every week, or marvel at how Kolarov seems the only (make shift) CB who seems to have a grip on what Pep wants from that position.

I wholeheartedly concur.

I'm astonished that we haven't at least bought a left back.

Don't give two fucks if it's a stop-gap, surely we could buy a half decent Prem player - Bertrand, Van Aanholt, Davies, fucking anyone!

http://www.irishtimes.com/sport/soc...ourage-will-be-rewarded-in-long-run-1.2946986

At 2-0, I'd rather have seen some solidity, maybe an extra holder in the middle to move the ball around but stop the late surge, but I have to say THAT is all hindsight! At 2-0, like everyone else in sky blue, I was hoping we would stuff 'em by 4, maybe 5!

Also, like everyone else, I'm apoplectic about the Raheem penalties (scary thing is I have to specifically name the game, because it is almost EVERY GAME!), but after some of the performances recently, I have to say THAT performance was what I was hoping City would look like under Pep.

The future is BLUE....and I'm glad SOMEONE in the media sees it, even if it is a normally Red rag!

Last edited:
I might also add that I don't care if we have to pay a City premium of a few million, we've spent circa £700million since we last bought a full back!!!!!!!

I might also add that I don't care if we have to pay a City premium of a few million, we've spent circa £700million since we last bought a full back!!!!!!!

Exactly. It's a fucking nonsense decision. Word is it's all Pep. The money is there. There are as you rightly point out a host of options even in the short term that could improve us immeasurably. His fucking obsession with our dinasours is testing my patience to the fullest.

Exactly. It's a fucking nonsense decision. Word is it's all Pep. The money is there. There are as you rightly point out a host of options even in the short term that could improve us immeasurably. His fucking obsession with our dinasours is testing my patience to the fullest.

Saturday's game showed me that we're absolutely heading in the right direction. Once this team has new fullbacks, we're going to be frightening. Spend the money and buy the right profile of players.

A LONG SHOT.

My car was STOLEN during the match on Saturday night.

It was parked on CLAYTON LANE close to the junction of THAMES CLOSE,OPENSHAW WEST.

If anyone can help please PM me.

Cheers.

Ps....it's probably in a container on its what to Albania now !!
Sorry I can't help mate, but if you said what sort of car it is, colour etc, I think you might have better luck.

Fantastic attacking performance. Taken Pep a while to go back to KDB/Silva in the floating 8 roles but it really worked. If it can work against Spurs then he should know it can work at literally any PL ground.

Focussing on the positives Sane/Sterling looked unplayable at times. Silva was much better and much more consistent in his game across the 90 minutes playing in a slightly deeper role and with Kev/Toure around him to provide him with options constantly. Aguero looked hungrier at least even if it still feels like a bit of a forced marriage under Pep. Jesus is gonna be a star. It's written already.

CBA with our defence. Two chances two goals for Spurs says it all. Absolutely staggered that we haven't gone into the market this Jan. It's tantamount to writing the season off. A half decent full back on either side or a centre half who can defend and isn't brain dead and we'd be 9/12 points better off. Instead we have to watch the fucking Zabaleta and Clichy shuffle every week, or marvel at how Kolarov seems the only (make shift) CB who seems to have a grip on what Pep wants from that position.
Yes, agree with this. Watching City's performance I saw a team that is just shy of being outstanding, wish we still had Joe,
but that's been done to death. As for the young Messiah, I am sticking my neck out and predicting this lad to be the most
devastating forward in the PL for years to come, barring injury.

Sorry I can't help mate, but if you said what sort of car it is, colour etc, I think you might have better luck.

Cheers Mate.

Range Rover Vougue. Silver Grey. Reg : A1000. City Badge in centre of rear window.

Complimentary lift to Wembers for anyone who delivers it back to my home. Probably best start looking in Salford or Albania.

Good hunting.

Ps MODs - Could this have its own thread ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.