City v Spurs Prematch Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
CITY V SPURS: Subs - Pantilimon, Kolo Toure, Sinclair, Garcia, Dzeko, Razak, Maicon #mcfc

Hmm no balotelli or nasri

I think Bobbie is thinking the same as many of us, He doesn't seem to trust Kolarov as a defender but can see we need him to put the crosses in and he is our most dangerous dead ball player.

He will give something for unexpected for the Spurs midfield to think about, i think Tevez may fall deep and we will play with more width today.

------------------------BARRY----------YAYA--------------------------

-----------TEVEZ--------------SILVA--------------KOLAROV------------

-------------------------------AGUERO--------------------------------

simon23 said:
2 surprises in that team:

silva - great to see him back again BUT are we rushing him back after a lay off....could be a risk...expected to see him on the subs bench but not straight back in the starting line up....lets hope RM has received the correct advice from the medical staff

Kolorov!!!!! - why of why is he in there? Didnt RM try this the other week and he was completely useless????????....its not as if dzeko is on the pitch so that kolorov can hit crosses in from deep......unless its to stop the attacking threat of the spurs right full back (whose name escapes me)....if that is the case im suprised that we havent doubled up on Bale on the other side...unless kolorov is playing on the right hand side and if thats the case god help us as you have one of the quickest players with the ball at his feet (bale) against one of the slowest (kolorov)

ah well lets just see what happens...we need to win or we will lose moer ground on utd and we have some difficult games coming up while (on paper) they have some easier games

When was he completely useless against RM? I must have missed that. For your information, Kolarov played against Bale for Serbia and he wasn't torn apart. In Kolarov's debut for City he played against Lennon and he wasn't torn apart. He is not entirely useless.

As for what he offers going forward - you know he will always create something or make something dangerous happen from a free kick. Lay off the guy a bit, he is not an amateur player.

Turner92 said:
CITY V SPURS: Subs - Pantilimon, Kolo Toure, Sinclair, Garcia, Dzeko, Razak, Maicon #mcfc

Hmm no balotelli

I think that substantiates the rumors of disciplinary action for some sort of infringement.

Surprised no one has pointed out that Nasri isn't in the squad, either

Turner92 said:

razak and sinclair ahead of balo on the bench.....oh dear!!!!

Turner92 said:

No Lescott, Ballotelli, Rodwell, Milner,

I think i'm right saying Narsi took a knock last time out and he has played a lot recently.

Other than Dzeko i don't see how that bench gives us much to change the game in an attacking scense,

simon23 said:
Turner92 said:

Stop being a queen and wait until you have the full facts of why.

abu13 said:
Turner92 said:

No Lescott, Ballotelli, Rodwell, Milner,

I think i'm right saying Narsi took a knock last time out and he has played a lot recently.

Other than Dzeko i don't see how that bench gives us much to change the game in an attacking scense,

Where we were lucky with injuries last year, fate is making up for lost time.

cccc said:
simon23 said:
2 surprises in that team:

silva - great to see him back again BUT are we rushing him back after a lay off....could be a risk...expected to see him on the subs bench but not straight back in the starting line up....lets hope RM has received the correct advice from the medical staff

Kolorov!!!!! - why of why is he in there? Didnt RM try this the other week and he was completely useless????????....its not as if dzeko is on the pitch so that kolorov can hit crosses in from deep......unless its to stop the attacking threat of the spurs right full back (whose name escapes me)....if that is the case im suprised that we havent doubled up on Bale on the other side...unless kolorov is playing on the right hand side and if thats the case god help us as you have one of the quickest players with the ball at his feet (bale) against one of the slowest (kolorov)

ah well lets just see what happens...we need to win or we will lose moer ground on utd and we have some difficult games coming up while (on paper) they have some easier games

When was he completely useless against RM? I must have missed that. For your information, Kolarov played against Bale for Serbia and he wasn't torn apart. In Kolarov's debut for City he played against Lennon and he wasn't torn apart. He is not entirely useless.

As for what he offers going forward - you know he will always create something or make something dangerous happen from a free kick. Lay off the guy a bit, he is not an amateur player.

I didnt say he was useless against Real Madrid...I said i was suprised that RM (Roberto Mancini!!) has played him there again after being uselss there the other week (think it was against swansea)

If we are going to play a player to play wide....why not play sinclair........he is a winger after all?...the only reason i can see which u put is for dead ball situations which i agree with....but the rest of the time he can be a bit of a liability...lets hope his attacking prowess out weighs his defensive inability!!!<br /><br />-- Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:51 pm --<br /><br />
Sky Blue said:
simon23 said:
Turner92 said:

Stop being a queen and wait until you have the full facts of why.

its call an opinion....deal with it!!!

if you want to change a game are you really saying that balo isnt a better option that either of the two ive mentioned?

as for suposed disciplinary reasons....well I apologise if I have missed something further downt he board as I hadnt heard of it before

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.