City v Spurs Prematch Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
SebastianBlue said:
abu13 said:
Turner92 said:
CITY V SPURS: Subs - Pantilimon, Kolo Toure, Sinclair, Garcia, Dzeko, Razak, Maicon #mcfc

Hmm no balotelli or nasri

No Lescott, Ballotelli, Rodwell, Milner,

I think i'm right saying Narsi took a knock last time out and he has played a lot recently.

Other than Dzeko i don't see how that bench gives us much to change the game in an attacking scense,

Where we were lucky with injuries last year, fate is making up for lost time.

Yes, very unlucky so far this year, i'm still confident with the team we have put out though, just hoping Ade has one of his can't be arsed days.

Good to see we are keeping the faith with Nasty, this would have scared me to death with Savic at the back.

simon23 said:
I didnt say he was useless against Real Madrid...I said i was suprised that RM (Roberto Mancini!!) has played him there again after being uselss there the other week (think it was against swansea)

If we are going to play a player to play wide....why not play sinclair........he is a winger after all?...the only reason i can see which u put is for dead ball situations which i agree with....but the rest of the time he can be a bit of a liability...lets hope his attacking prowess out weighs his defensive inability!!!

My bad man - I thought we were talking about the RM game.

Anyway, you have a point about playing a proper winger. Kolarov isn't one, and though his delivery is better than anything in the team, he won't be able to attack a full back like a Sinclair would. I guess we'll see.

simon23 said:
its call an opinion....deal with it!!!

if you want to change a game are you really saying that balo isnt a better option that either of the two ive mentioned?

as for suposed disciplinary reasons....well I apologise if I have missed something further downt he board as I hadnt heard of it before

Might even be injured (you don't know)....and calm the fuck down please you're making me nervous.

The good thing today is this is a game there are no excuses not to be up for, we can put real daylight between us and the spuds very early in the season, but they are a very dangerous team and can not be taken lightly.

i will be more than happy with any sort of win today. i would like to see us come out flying but somehow i think we are in for a very tight and tense game

There is no cover at all for our right wing. Will see Zab go up against bale and verthongen all too often. While two left backs double up on an inferior winger on the other side. This is unless were playing three at the back, in which case we might as well abandon all hope.

Sky Blue said:
simon23 said:
its call an opinion....deal with it!!!

if you want to change a game are you really saying that balo isnt a better option that either of the two ive mentioned?

as for suposed disciplinary reasons....well I apologise if I have missed something further downt he board as I hadnt heard of it before

Might even be injured (you don't know)....and calm the fuck down please you're making me nervous.

perfectly calm here......just had a surf and now off to watch he game in the pub...cannt think of any better way to spend a sunday

abu13 said:
Turner92 said:
CITY V SPURS: Subs - Pantilimon, Kolo Toure, Sinclair, Garcia, Dzeko, Razak, Maicon #mcfc

Hmm no balotelli or nasri

No Lescott, Ballotelli, Rodwell, Milner,

I think i'm right saying Narsi took a knock last time out and he has played a lot recently.

Other than Dzeko i don't see how that bench gives us much to change the game in an attacking scense,

Step up, Scott Sinclair?

NQCitizen said:
There is no cover at all for our right wing. Will see Zab go up against bale and verthongen all too often. While two left backs double up on an inferior winger on the other side. This is unless were playing three at the back, in which case we might as well abandon all hope.

this is what i was thinking...unless kolorov plays on the right hand side...didnt he start there against swansea and not on the left?

simon23 said:
2 surprises in that team:

silva - great to see him back again BUT are we rushing him back after a lay off....could be a risk...expected to see him on the subs bench but not straight back in the starting line up....lets hope RM has received the correct advice from the medical staff

Kolorov!!!!! - why of why is he in there? Didnt RM try this the other week and he was completely useless????????....its not as if dzeko is on the pitch so that kolorov can hit crosses in from deep......unless its to stop the attacking threat of the spurs right full back (whose name escapes me)....if that is the case im suprised that we havent doubled up on Bale on the other side...unless kolorov is playing on the right hand side and if thats the case god help us as you have one of the quickest players with the ball at his feet (bale) against one of the slowest (kolorov)

ah well lets just see what happens...we need to win or we will lose moer ground on utd and we have some difficult games coming up while (on paper) they have some easier games

Kolarov offers more than a crossing assistant to Edin. Good decision to include him for strength in attack and defence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.