City v Sunderland Pre Match Thread (CoC Final)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The boys will defo be on a high for this bag a trophy fly to Barcelona with confidence and nothing to lose. Full strengh team to choose from Bar Jovetic :( Aguero I think will be on the bench.

Pantilimon

Zaba Kompany Lescott Kolarov

Navas Nasri Fernandinho Yaya Silva

Negredo

I'd defo play Navas for his pace on the big pitch. Can't wait for this now I'll be giddy all week :)

Come on blue boys bring home the trophy 3-0.

The weeks rest will do us well for this one, Aguero back as well... Can only see a City win because usually when we play Sunderland they just stick 10 men behind the ball, can't do that in a cup final.

8 days to prepare. that will seem like a huge amount of time. rested and recharged. lovely jubbly.

come on Manuel. first of many.

citytill1die84 said:
The boys will defo be on a high for this bag a trophy fly to Barcelona with confidence and nothing to lose. Full strengh team to choose from Bar Jovetic :( Aguero I think will be on the bench.

Pantilimon

Zaba Kompany Lescott Kolarov

Navas Nasri Fernandinho Yaya Silva

Negredo

I'd defo play Navas for his pace on the big pitch. Can't wait for this now I'll be giddy all week :)

Come on blue boys bring home the trophy 3-0.
I like the 5 in midfield. Can't see Aguero being fit to start, and Dzeko and Negredo doesn't look good together. So I'd play Negredo up top with support from Yaya and Nasri. And keep Navas in the team as he has a great link with Negredo

I'd play Demichelis instead of Lescott though. And maybe Clichy too

Ducado said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
1-0 sunderland

Give over!

We will be at full strength and will have had a weeks break

The game today has no bearing on this game

Think todays game had every bearing. I.e we just did enough and never went that extra yard.
Saving ourselves. Maybe. I think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.