CITY v WEST BROM. Pre-match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

whothefisAlice

Havent seen anything yet and don't know if it's for us or Mods to do (start match threads), but I am already looking at Wednesdays match since the matchweek kicks if in a matter of hours already.

What do we think the team will look like from the off versus West Brom?

Hart

Richards
Vinny
Lescott
Clichy

Ndj
Pizarro
Nasri
Aj

Aguero
Tevez

Dont think Yaya will be fit, although I haven't heard anything about the extent of his injury (maybe someone could enlighten me), and I also don't believe Silva will be back or used. I think he'll rest him/drop him for another match since it is a home match and West Brom 'SHOULD'NT' pose us too many problems at home.

Tevez will surely start....

I don't think Tevez will start. I don't reckon he's fit enough for a full game and would play better being brought on for the last thirty than playing the first 30.

Let's get behind them to show our appreciation of the work and progress we've seen this year.

Ed68 said:
I don't think Tevez will start. I don't reckon he's fit enough for a full game and would play better being brought on for the last thirty than playing the first 30.

Let's get behind them to show our appreciation of the work and progress we've seen this year.

With Yaya, Balotelli, and maybe Silva out, he surely has to start. The thought of A.J and Dzeko running around doesn't make these 24hours go by any faster.

I think he will start him and sit up behind Aguero. Fuck knows though now eh?

I reckon it will be deathly silent to be honest mate. Cant see 46,500 Blues getting up for it, and to be fair, I can't even see any of the lads bar Joe Hart and Vinny, being up for it. I reckon we could be there for the taking in West Broms eyes and with Brunt back to form, and Odemwingie a handful, we could be in trouble...again. They have lots of injuries, but they are deadly at set pieces, especially corners, and it's really not like we are any good at set pieces and/or defending them.

Sad.

Ha ha - I know what you're saying but I'm not allowing myself to feel down when we'll probably finish second in the Premier - higher than ever before.

It's a fair few players first full season with us and a few who will be moving on (IMO) so next year should be even better.

Stay positive and keep the faith - don't let the bastards grind you down.

Can you explain me WHY Would you start Tevez instead of DZeko? What the fuck did he do to earn starting place? Even few last games he went in he was fucking clueless didnt do shit, except losing quite a few balls and looking like a fat old lady. And still you want him instead our second best goalscorer? Some of you are even more clueless than RM. When our players did the hard working , scoring and wining us a games litlle twat was playing golf and used every situation to make fun of ManC. So you can go and lick his little ugly ass but if you ask me he shouldnt even be in first team ever again.

hart,zabaleta,company,clichy,lescott,pizarro,nasri,milner,barry,aguero,tevez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.