CITY v WEST BROM. Pre-match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brunt and Ridgewell both ruled out for West Brom, Brunt especially is one of their best players and captain.

I'd go with;
Hart
Richards
Kompany
Lescott
Clichy
Nasri
Barry
Milner
Kolarov
Tevez
Aguero

Still think WBA will still shade it 2-1

I dont see us losing to be honest. A draw is worst i expect. Even playing shite recently we have fought back for results at home.
I actually think we'll win 2-0.

--------------Hart

Richards--Vinny--Lescott--Kolarov

--------------Barry

---Silva------Milner-------Nasri

-------Aguero------Dzeko

With AJ and Tevez getting game time too

4-0 to City. Need to win first, and second score a few goals. You never know, Utd could drop points at Wigan, and if they do, and we beat WBA it's back on.

bmcity said:
Can you explain me WHY Would you start Tevez instead of DZeko? What the fuck did he do to earn starting place? Even few last games he went in he was fucking clueless didnt do shit, except losing quite a few balls and looking like a fat old lady. And still you want him instead our second best goalscorer? Some of you are even more clueless than RM. When our players did the hard working , scoring and wining us a games litlle twat was playing golf and used every situation to make fun of ManC. So you can go and lick his little ugly ass but if you ask me he shouldnt even be in first team ever again.

So let me guess this straight...the above (brand new) poster spurts this rubbish out (in broken, shite English), I am clueless about football and City, and apparently like rimming football players from Argentina. I reply to the initial abuse with some of my own, which in turns gets deleted, and .......i get a warning having been reported ...TWICE???????? Fuck off. I'll take a 24hour ban please starting as soon as someone reads this. THANKS.

I'd go for:

______________Hart______________
Richards_Kompany__Lescott_Kolarov
_____________Agüero_____________

But I doubt it very much... I think we'll see this for sure, possibly with the addition of Silva:

______________Hart______________
Richards_Kompany__Lescott_Kolarov
_____________Džeko______________

what channel is this on boys?<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:10 pm --<br /><br />also, i think this game could be good for dzeko. im confident if he starts he'll see this as a chance to show his worth to the club. im predicting two goals for edin, if this happens then he'll bag another 5-6 in the remaining fixtures.

this is the team i would go for;

Hart

Richards - Kompany - Lescott - Clichy

Barry - Pizzaro

Johnson/Silva - Aguero - Nasri

Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.