City vs United: Manchester's Cold War (23/02 1930hrs BBC Radio 5)

When the takeover happened, and we were splashing the cash on players with questionable character, all we seemed to hear about from the likes of Ducker was a constant drone about talent being nurtured through a club being the superior way to operate. i.e 'the united way'. Wind forward nearly a decade and they seem pissed off that we've heeded their helpful advice.

Yet you told people not to post in this thread, who suggested this may happen?

Yes. I prefer to listen to programmes like this then comment on them.

It is then that you have facts. Before it we did not know the panel, the contributors, or the content.

After it you have the facts then you can argue from a position of strength.

Can anyone help. Before writing to the BBC with a number of complaints I need to make sure I have all the relevant facts.

Was wes Brown at any time at City.?The hortocks fellah told quite a few porkies as he got carried away by his moment in the spotlight.

I am listening again later. Want to nail the nasty bugger.

Can anyone help. Before writing to the BBC with a number of complaints I need to make sure I have all the relevant facts.

Was wes Brown at any time at City.?The hortocks fellah told quite a few porkies as he got carried away by his moment in the spotlight.

Born in Longsight, Manchester, Brown began his career with Manchester United, joining the club's academy at the age of 12 in 1992.

https://fletchermossrangers.com/who-mde-it/

It says it here, but that doesn't make it true especially when you read the whole page.
Absolute bile spouted about every player who goes to City and is discarded whereas at Utd they didn't make the grade. !!

Another sly kicking.

So he could have been with us up to the age of 12, and the guy who was his youth coach might have more details than wikipedia?

The guy from Fletcher Moss Rangers was an embarrassment to the club, first saying it was immoral that City gave the academy players 'private education' bearing in mind City offer this for the full duration even if they get released, then he said we signed a 12 year old because 'they didn't want United having him' then promptly released him 2 weeks later and it took 2 years for the child to recover!!
Now if City aren't persuing this lying turd there is something seriously wrong as he has dragged our name through mud on National Radio with blatant lies...Over to you City

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.