City will now attack the south end in the 2nd half

It shouldn't make any difference but guess what, we haven't exactly been tearing it up since we changed it. If that is superstition or down to the opponent I don't know, but I'd rather we kick the way that gets the best results.

It shouldn't make any difference but guess what, we haven't exactly been tearing it up since we changed it.
Perhaps the team picked today made the difference ? Not the way we kicked ?

Those saying stats prove how we did it today works, they don't, because until recently we rarely did it the opposite way round, so the sample size is tiny, as is the sample size since the change.

Far better to attack the North /Family Stand in the 2nd half. I'm sure that the stats prove we have scored alot more goals doing that since we moved to COMS/The Etihad 14 years ago
Think alot of that is down to the other team being knackered and /or us having to up the tempo.

Two goals when attacking the North Stand and a better performance when attacking that way. Much lower intensity in second half performance when attacking South Stand. Time for a re-think?

Kick towards the family stand second half like we did when we were good,must be embarrassing for the players kicking towards an empty SS3 after 80 mins :+)

Keep kicking towards south stand second half. I like the change. We were poor on Saturday but could have been worse. Leicester kicking towards their own fans in the second half could have been the difference.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.