Citys South Korean Fans ... love `em.

yeah, it's a great video though.

Blues are blues, no matter where they are from.

I think it's best to treat them well and teach them the intricacies of being a blue, rather than classing them as day trippers and treating them with contempt.
Bet theyve heard of york, wrexham,chesterfield

Only when they kick the shit out of a group of rags in downtown Seoul will they be accepted by some.

A blue is a blue, even now we're successful it's still hard and special to be part of us, I'm sure we get pretty crap media exposure and they get sneered at over there.

My son back from regular trips to Shanghai in the last few weeks. Our merchandise is everywhere , the visit from the President of arguably the worlds largest economy and population has put our club as the governments favoured Premier League team of choice .
Our owners have positioned us into a breathtaking position , its beyond the understanding of the idiot media but wait, the scope of this deal in financial and developing a base terms are going to blow everyone away.
For me a Blue for almost 50 years, I love our development into a world wide brand , when we win the Champions League and the stadium explodes point me out the foreign fans , you wont it will be a sea of blues. You do not choose the club to love , she chooses you.

not for me & they weren't for many others not that long ago,its as if this piss taking of them never happened
99% of football fans are enormous fucking hypocrites, ,mate, to be fair, about everything. If a referees decision benefits your club it's correct, if the same thing benefits your rivals it's wrong. FFP would have been accepted as a good thing by most City fans if we were still skint. Most Football fans are utterly one-eyed when it comes to their own club and that will never change.

Man united spent years taking the piss out of city for being a small club and not winning anything. They did the same to Liverpool about being obsessed with history and faux-grief. Now they are a shit team with falling profile who can't stop barking about their history...everything they mocked their rivals for.

It can't much fun being a Man United fan these days. They didn't sign up to be a laughing stock. That was meant to be City, and Liverpool, whilst they watched them clean up the trophies on the telly. They never in their wildest fucking dreams thought it would get like this, so you can forgive them latching onto anything to try to save face. At least when we did that - and we did - we had dignity, and nationwide respect, as loyal fans in adversity. They haven't even got that. Everyone in football knows your typical Man united fan is a plastic, half-interested thicko who latched on to them to make themselves feel bigger.

Not only are they shite now, but everyone still hates them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.