Civilian paedo *Stings

That was his neighbours and not one of these online decoy stinger teams
If they were all as professional as that sounds then there'd be less of a problem but they aren't paid professionals and anyone can do it so even they are making mistakes and have had high profile people convicted of similar offences if you do a google or maybe check some of the reddit discussions on the subject. I suppose some groups will have more integrity than others but just because "it's all online so it must be above board" isn't a realistic way of looking at it, some of those are still carried out by shady characters(criminals) who you probably wouldn't expect integrity from in the first place.

Last edited:
If they were all as professional as that sounds then there'd be less of a problem but they aren't paid professionals and anyone can do it so even they are making mistakes and have had high profile people convicted of similar offences if you do a google or maybe check some of the reddit discussions on the subject. I suppose some groups will have more integrity than others but just because "it's all online so it must be above board" isn't a realistic way of looking at it, some of those are still carried out by shady characters(criminals) who you probably wouldn't expect integrity from in first place.

To be honest pal I have limited knowledge on the subject. I have recently viewed a few of these on Facebook and was impressed with their restraint and seemingly singular objective of a conviction.
On reflection, I can see that it is easily open to all sorts of nasty permutations but I have watched proper nonces led away in cuffs and most are subsequently prosecuted.
Anyhoo, not going to defend cunts I don't know.

To be honest pal I have limited knowledge on the subject. I have recently viewed a few of these on Facebook and was impressed with their restraint and seemingly singular objective of a conviction.
On reflection, I can see that it is easily open to all sorts of nasty permutations but I have watched proper nonces led away in cuffs and most are subsequently prosecuted.
Anyhoo, not going to defend cunts I don't know.
Yeah it's hard to know who to trust sometimes but I think what's missed by some is... as a society we should protect the innocent in all their forms not just cute and cuddly animals and children, some have a kind of shallow way of looking at life when you think about it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.