CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

The crap coming out of that place is unbelievable and it's only just over 24hrs since the draw. Just think what it'll be like by matchday. Klopp hasn't set a good example either with his comments about Txiki. An alien landing & reading their bullshit would think it's them running away with the League. It'll all come back to bite them. Just keep our own counsel and get the job done City. Then we can gloat, big time. Remember 2014

Fact :
1) Sterling should be on the bench ! instead put Bernardo

2) win 2nd balls

3) David should play

4) Fernandinho should do more defensif works unlike last time when he was nowhere to be seen

5) Should be prepared for a hight tempo, actions like against Arsenal are needed

6) Put Sane and maybe Bernardo in the best conditions to do the magic tricks :) cause Liverpool are going to be man marking and crowding the mid field

7) Should trash Victimpool cause they are a perpetual bubble

That almost sounds like saying the club should insert a clause into Raheem's contract not requiring him to play at Anfield. Thankfully, Pep doesn't think of football like others - he doesn't have these hang ups as far as I can see. To say Raheem will just repeat what he keeps doing at Anfield is just an opinion. Do you really think a coach like Pep will not select him on the basis of a few recent performances at Anfield ? Raheem's not been with us for three years yet.

If Pep doesn't select him, it will be for tactical reasons.
Pep will play him or drop him from games for PEPs reasons. In this instance he will probably drop him because he's totally failed on 3 occasions at Anfield. Pep doesn't keep giving people chances if they keep failing. They deliver or are benched or not selected.

We don't do Juve style defending. No team has forced us to do any proper defending for a significant amount of time. That's a slight worry but it's something we have no control over.
That's why I hope we go and do it. This 'City has a dodgy defence and can be got it' narrative has seeped into the basic sports journalism and poor commentary that we are all used to. I would love us to go to the theatre of European nights and just block the fuckers out. Just because we havent had to defend doesnt mean we cant do it, we can. Prove it at Klanfield, and then show them our side of it at home. I may be fantasising the dream scenario here, I know that, but this would be great.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.