CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

I went to the away Celtic match last season in the 'home' end. I kept my mouth shut and had no problems. I do admit to wearing a green and white Hibernian scarf to blend in with the locals. I am sure that there were plenty more City fans who did much the same. The Etihad leg saw the City end crawling with 'Soap dodgers' but that was partially down to it being a 'dead rubber'.

Hibs / Celtic ... same/same :-)

How many seats do you reckon are still left?

More than there were yesterday morning because blocks 303 and 304 which were originally supposed to be reserved for UEFA are not now required by them and have gone on sale. I'd guess perhaps 6000-7000 left in the whole ground. Sales have slowed down more than I expected but there's still 18 days before the match and some fans will probably be just holding out until they're in a better financial position before buying. It'll sell out easy enough IMO

I want 5 tickets for the home game but will have to wait till they come on open sale as im not in cup scheme or have a season ticket.

Anyone know what date they come on Gen Sale?

I want 5 tickets for the home game but will have to wait till they come on open sale as im not in cup scheme or have a season ticket.

Anyone know what date they come on Gen Sale?

They won't be going on general sale even if tickets remain so as to avoid Liverpool fans snapping them up. You need to be an existing Cityzen member. I suppose it's possible that they might remove the membership criteria as long as you have a previous purchase history though

More than there were yesterday morning because blocks 303 and 304 which were originally supposed to be reserved for UEFA are not now required by them and have gone on sale. I'd guess perhaps 6000-7000 left in the whole ground. Sales have slowed down more than I expected but there's still 18 days before the match and some fans will probably be just holding out until they're in a better financial position before buying. It'll sell out easy enough IMO
SS3 seems to be selling this morning, and half of 303, 304 have gone my guess would be more 4-5000, just a rough guess though.

I suspect some will be waiting until they know the result of the 1st leg - glory hunters!
The prices are steep for City fans mid week. After all it's only Liverpool not Barcelona.

They won't be going on general sale even if tickets remain so as to avoid Liverpool fans snapping them up. You need to be an existing Cityzen member. I suppose it's possible that they might remove the membership criteria as long as you have a previous purchase history though

Thats a bit of a bugger. I buy for 5 of us and none of us are Cityzens. We just wait till they come on Gen Sale usually and get them. Go to all cup games and never usually have any issues getting 5 together. Looks like we might have to miss out then if it wont go on Gen Sale.

Yes, we have years of purchase history.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.