CL SF | Real Madrid | Home: Tue 26 Apr - Away: Wed 4 May | Tickets & Travel Discussion

Help needed please.
Just booked my flight from Perth,Aus to Madrid for the secong leg.
Where abouts in Madrid should I book a hotel, preferably close to where blues will be drinking. Any recommendations from blues who have been before.

And obviously i’m on the look out for a ticket somehow.
Any advice?

I’d love to go but have a young family and can’t justify the cost at the moment. Will be at the home leg and hopefully Paris at the end of May.

However found this that may help a few people out. Throw in a hotel for a couple of nights and reckon you can do it for around £150?

Attachments

• 61CF51B1-1282-48EF-9441-18D46D29F3E4.jpeg
    61CF51B1-1282-48EF-9441-18D46D29F3E4.jpeg
    202.8 KB · Views: 144
  • C2EA6A16-3503-4958-B1CD-8F6741D1DC14.jpeg
    C2EA6A16-3503-4958-B1CD-8F6741D1DC14.jpeg
    203.4 KB · Views: 144
Help needed please.
Just booked my flight from Perth,Aus to Madrid for the secong leg.
Where abouts in Madrid should I book a hotel, preferably close to where blues will be drinking. Any recommendations from blues who have been before.

And obviously i’m on the look out for a ticket somehow.
Any advice?
Anywhere central...around SOL. Good metro in madrid

I know we’ve got to get through Madrid first, but flights and Eurostar to Paris have risen by a lot since last nights games. If we get a decent lead in the first leg I’m going to take the hit and book something.
Yeah, I've just been looking myself. Worse still, if we and Liverpool get through their second leg is 24 hours before ours so they'll book all the remaining travel from here, there, and everywhere and the prices really will be stupid for us.
I think - if we get there - that it may come down to seeing what the likes of Sport Options offer as that may be the cheapest direct option. If they do a 2 day job like they did for the final last year then I may jump on that and just book the flight only with them, as late last night I managed to reserve an Ibis in Paris on the Friday and Saturday for less than £100 a night with free cancellation if we don't get through. I don't think that's too bad a price all things considered.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.