CL SF | Real Madrid | Home: Tue 26 Apr - Away: Wed 4 May | Tickets & Travel Discussion

Yeah, I've just been looking myself. Worse still, if we and Liverpool get through their second leg is 24 hours before ours so they'll book all the remaining travel from here, there, and everywhere and the prices really will be stupid for us.
I think - if we get there - that it may come down to seeing what the likes of Sport Options offer as that may be the cheapest direct option. If they do a 2 day job like they did for the final last year then I may jump on that and just book the flight only with them, as late last night I managed to reserve an Ibis in Paris on the Friday and Saturday for less than £100 a night with free cancellation if we don't get through. I don't think that's too bad a price all things considered.
I got a hotel last month for £150 each for two nights which I thought was good, I bet it’s doubled in price by now! I don’t know what the crack is driving there, I guess the tunnel will be booked up by Liverpool fans.

Already on sale to season ticket holders at 3pm. By the looks of it around a fiver more

Looks like the away section is 4th tier 70 euros or £59. Even in 2012 the 4th tier was about £66 and 3rd tier £44, but probably just the one tier due to reduced capacity.

There are some brilliant hostels in Madrid.
Cheap as.
Sungate ONE is the one I used the last time we played Real.
Single beds,no bunks.

I said this yesterday, Liverpool will be 5-0 up and all the flights and Eurostar to Paris will be booked up.

Liverpool fan I work with has already booked Eurostar, prices are going up already. Luckily I work on the railway so my discounted price is set in stone, just have to hope there’s some seats left.

Anyone know the likely hood of getting a ticket for the home leg with match day membership as im planning on travelling over from Ireland and want to book cheap flights + accommodation now if I am likely to get a ticket?

Yeah, I've just been looking myself. Worse still, if we and Liverpool get through their second leg is 24 hours before ours so they'll book all the remaining travel from here, there, and everywhere and the prices really will be stupid for us.
I think - if we get there - that it may come down to seeing what the likes of Sport Options offer as that may be the cheapest direct option. If they do a 2 day job like they did for the final last year then I may jump on that and just book the flight only with them, as late last night I managed to reserve an Ibis in Paris on the Friday and Saturday for less than £100 a night with free cancellation if we don't get through. I don't think that's too bad a price all things considered.
I booked a 2 night stay with a free cancellation in a hotel for Paris when the venue was changed.
With the issue you mention above, I may need to cancel and just do a day trip or whatever is going to work out most reasonable.
Plus spending 2 days sharing a city with their fans isn't my idea of fun.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.