CL SF | Real Madrid | Home: Tue 26 Apr - Away: Wed 4 May | Tickets & Travel Discussion

Is it immoral to travel if still testing positive for Covid, with symptoms having ended on Friday?

Asking for a friend…
I would say it’s not immoral. The chances of you/your friend still being infectious are pretty low. Risk of passing it on is far greater when there’s symptoms and just before.

I don’t blame people for trying, but I’ve got a feeling the barcodes on the ticket will show up your passport number when they do checks. I don’t know if this what happened with the Chelsea fans, but I’m assuming we didn’t give our passport number for nothing. But like you said, if there’s any spares and you’re going anyway, it’s worth a try!
Not a chance will that happen.

Stewards check name only on the ticket with your passport

That is from experience also

The passport numbers will be on a list that the stewards / cops will have at the gate. They will check peoples passport numbers if they are not convinced that the owner of the ticket is not legit.
I doubt they will be

The passport number was also asked for to Porto

No checks then

It's basically to put people off.

Not sure why we have to do all this shit. I bet Madrid fans never has to.

Anyway one of ours has rubbed out the real owner name. Written their name in.

If it works great, if not we all watch at a bar. It's only £59

Do we have to fill in a locator form before we land , traveling tomorrow
If so anyone got a link
TIA

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.