Claims to fame

Remember George Berry who kicked lumps out of people for Wolves in the 70's?......... Well his brother did my snip.

Sat on the same chai mat as Richard Gere at a full moon party in Goa early 90s (he didn't invite me to sit down) and just grinned aimlessly into the candle...Happy days

My claim or 15 minutes is still pending.. but hopefully it could be any day now. I am always on the verge of getting my name in print... in the obituaries. Fingers crossed I get maximum exposure.

I'm pictured in the book The Soccer Tribe by Desmond Morris.

Headmaster at Marple Grammar said I was the worst pupil the school had ever had.

What year was that ? Just in case I know you and might not want to talk to you ;-)

Al McInnes got me 2 tickets for the 1985 challenge cup, where he led Wigan out against Hull in the best final ever. (this is for the above post ) he should see the connection.

What year was that ? Just in case I know you and might not want to talk to you ;-)

September !975 when DJ expelled me, just 7 days into the start of 5th year.

Yep, remember McInnes, hard bloke but always seemed fair, unlike Fielding the bully.

Fielding was trying to hard to shag Jan Butler but thats for another time. I'll send you a pm tomoz as tea is now ready.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.