Claudio Bravo - 2016/2017 performances (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted the other day a question and would welcome your view. Vinnies winner against the rags at the swamp (11-12). Good goal or poor keeping?
Same as his goal vs Southampton to be honest. Good leap, good header but saveable. Not really relevant though as bravo is the only keeper I know where virtually every shot goes in. Every keeper fails to make saves he fails to make any. Do you honestly feel confident when he starts? Will you be as confident of a result if he starts tomorrow? The issue isn't just he has made a mistake or a couple, he literally lets in every half decent effort on target and many not so decent ones like against hull.

Same as his goal vs Southampton to be honest. Good leap, good header but saveable. Not really relevant though as bravo is the only keeper I know where virtually every shot goes in. Every keeper fails to make saves he fails to make any. Do you honestly feel confident when he starts? Will you be as confident of a result if he starts tomorrow? The issue isn't just he has made a mistake or a couple, he literally lets in every half decent effort on target and many not so decent ones like against hull.
Yes, I am more than comfortable when he starts. He is far the better pep keeper than Willy, and Willy was dropped recently for two consecutive poor performances, so I see no reason why bravo wont start tomorrow. It's only one or two on here who think he had a poor game on Sunday. Whoever starts though gets my support (even before the kick off)

Yes, I am more than comfortable when he starts. He is far the better pep keeper than Willy, and Willy was dropped recently for two consecutive poor performances, so I see no reason why bravo wont start tomorrow. It's only one or two on here who think he had a poor game on Sunday. Whoever starts though gets my support (even before the kick off)
Fair enough your prerogative to feel that way. I think you will be in a minority but you feel the way you feel.

I hate calling out a City player but in my opinion Bravo is shit based on his performances for us this season, and whoever else we sign outfield we will continue to concede too many soft goals if he carries on as our number 1 and doesn't improve his form.

I posted the other day a question and would welcome your view. Vinnies winner against the rags at the swamp (11-12). Good goal or poor keeping?

He scored at the home game.

Bravo was a Toys R Us today on a special promotion..

Giving away games!

Guarantee one thing - if they get any shot tomorrow that is close and he has to guess/take a chance or any one on one etc they will shoot to his right. Why? Because every time he gets in that position he dives to his left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.