Claudio Bravo signing confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant help thinking a derby for a keepers debut is just asking for it. Typical city n all that.

I'll get me coat

Surely not. That would be idiotic. Or am I being clarkied here?

Don't think that's the reason, but it might be a reason we haven't seen the "Claudio's first day" video or any shots of him holding up a shirt.

All our other signings had plenty of photos holding a shirt with the name and number on the back - haven't seen any for Bravo yet.

Haven't seen any of this stuff -

1MR_0359.jpg

Don't think that's the reason, but it might be a reason we haven't seen the "Claudio's first day" video or any shots of him holding up a shirt.

All our other signings had plenty of photos holding a shirt with the name and number on the back - haven't seen any for Bravo yet.

The Bravo first day video is up already, although no shirt number is shown. It's abundantly clear that he will be first choice though, so surely we could've just given him the number 1 jersey and reassign Hart a number should he stay. Not playing Bravo on Sunday, thus forcing him to make his debut at Old Trafford, over a trivial issue like a shirt number would be madness. If that was the case, of course. Which I'm sceptical about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.