Claudio Bravo

Status
Not open for further replies.
No issue with him being a replacement for Caballero, but not sure if I'd be happy if he replaced Hart. Would have preferred Ter Stegen.

No issue with him being a replacement for Caballero, but not sure if I'd be happy if he replaced Hart. Would have preferred Ter Stegen.

Bit of a blow that. Couldn't have many arguments with replacing Joe with Ter Stegen, from a football perspective, think there's it's a harder sell with Bravo, especially given his age.

Seems like we forced Barca's hand.

Me neither, Do you really think he might be being brought in as a as a replacement for Hart, rather than Caballero, Ric?

Last edited:

Bravo atm is better than Hart and Ter Stegen, problem is he has a few years left at the top. Ter Stegen we needed more really due to age.

For me, Hart is lacking and I will be torn when he goes but he should go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.